Bad
Good

This is school is honestly a good school. I graduate in 2016 and I love it here. If you ever need help you have time during class or even after school to receive the help that you need. The dress code this year isn't as strict either and some other people may say all they care about is writing up kids and putting them in Friday class or giving them detention but it is not true every teacher works on making us better people and preparing us for our future along with all coaches and anyone else who works for our school corporation

This school is not focused on education. They are more focused on finding dress code violaters and anything they can hand out a detention,inschool, or Friday class for. I believe uniform dress code should be left to private schools I really don't see the benefit of it in a public school. Edision is such a small school anyway I'm sure the staff could maintain control without a dress code. Do away with dress code and focus on education. Portage and Hobart both manage to keep a grip on the students and are much larger schools. I know its easier buying polos and pants for school but my child feels like school is a prison and thats not what school should feel like!!! Drop the dress code and let kids develope in everyway!!!

I was at this school for 2 years, and I never liked it. The teachers got off topic most of the time, and we never had the chance to ask questions. I somehow managed to keep all A's and B's, but that's mainly because I had to re-read everything in the text book. I think the teachers should be more focused on teaching rather than cussing at us when we don't do well on tests. The dress code wasn't fair at all. Most students got away with wearing slippers, piercings, and polo's that they knew we couldn't wear. The teachers only wrote up some students, depending on if they liked them or not, which I believe to be completely unfair.

Horrrible, Awful, Lazy, Ignorant...These are the words I think of when this school is mentioned. THEY CURSE AT THE KIDS ALL THE TIME, teachers like to be involved in teen drama (they sure don't try to prevent it). When I went there in the fall to pick up my kids I saw 2 kids making out and a girl on her phone in the little entryway between the doors in back. The lady in the office said something to the girl on her phone when I was standing in the office and right after turning off the intercom she said "oh well I dont care". They had kids making out in the cafeteria during lunch...full blown in front of everyone and all the woman in charge did was say stoppit. They have a$$ slap Friday and Bangcock Thursday!!! Noone is suspended or expelled for slapping girls (or guys) butts. Can't believe this town!!!!! The guys are wrestling in the halls and I know a boy who got his ribs broke in the gym because noone was watching the class. Then they wonder why their ISTEP scores SUK!!!!!

Edison isn't that bad of a school. The dress code does get annoying sometimes(kind of hard to find polos.) I like it because its a small school and the teachers actually know our names unlike some in larger schools. Most of the kids here are friendly with the except of a few troublemakers.

they are great execpt for the dress code a little harsh really a little freedom will teach that we are not as strict as they say we are and less kids will have inschool.

Last modified Thomas A Edison Jr-Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.