Posted September 22, 2013
The school is great because the teachers really care about the students. I would recommend this school.

Posted August 26, 2013
St. John's Lutheran School, Lanesville, IN. Excellent staff who provide a solid Christian education. Small class size but all the amenities of larger public and private schools.

Posted August 22, 2013
My daughter started Kindergarten at St. Johns this year. She likes it. The classes are small enough so that they have the 1 on 1 they may need. This is a very caring school and staff. I recommend them.

Posted August 22, 2013
My children have been attending St. Johns for 5 years now. The classes are small and the teachers have the ability to challenge your kids if they need it. The children are allowed to play sports inm the third grade, which gives them an advantage over other schools in the area. Along with an awesome education they are also learning about Jesus everyday. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. Theymost recently added bus service to certain areas as well.

Posted August 20, 2013
St. John's School has been around since 1861. That's 152 years of quality christian education. My experience here has been passed down in generations. My grandfather, mother, myself and my two daughters have attended. The teachers and staff are A+. It takes a lot of wonderful volunteers to help our school keep running as well. I tell everyone about St. John's. We have students who have graduated that wish we had a high school to attend. Our graduates have been rewarded in their high school careers with the quality education they received here with being top of their classes. We are a Southern Indiana hidden gem! Thank You

Posted November 09, 2010
My kids just started St. Johns this year and love it. Best most caring school we've attended.

Posted December 21, 2009

Posted February 16, 2009
St. John's provides a caring environment for the students to excel. Small student:teacher ratios give plenty of one-on-one attention for the students, and insure that the staff truly knows the children. St. John's is fully accredited by the State of Indiana, and the National Lutheran School Association. Above all, this is a place to receive a Christian education. Bible study and prayer are not only a part of daily routine, they help form the children as faithful Christians who will serve others in their life-long learning.

Posted March 05, 2007

Saint John Lutheran School
1507 Saint Johns Church Road Northeast, Lanesville, IN  47136
Last modified Saint John Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint John Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.