PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school gave both our girls a Christian education with dedicated caring teachers. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for those qualities. Both our girls were very prepared for their high school education. Thank you St. John's Lutheran School

The school is great because the teachers really care about the students. I would recommend this school.

St. John's Lutheran School, Lanesville, IN. Excellent staff who provide a solid Christian education. Small class size but all the amenities of larger public and private schools.

My daughter started Kindergarten at St. Johns this year. She likes it. The classes are small enough so that they have the 1 on 1 they may need. This is a very caring school and staff. I recommend them.

My children have been attending St. Johns for 5 years now. The classes are small and the teachers have the ability to challenge your kids if they need it. The children are allowed to play sports inm the third grade, which gives them an advantage over other schools in the area. Along with an awesome education they are also learning about Jesus everyday. I would highly recommend this school to anyone. Theymost recently added bus service to certain areas as well.

St. John's School has been around since 1861. That's 152 years of quality christian education. My experience here has been passed down in generations. My grandfather, mother, myself and my two daughters have attended. The teachers and staff are A+. It takes a lot of wonderful volunteers to help our school keep running as well. I tell everyone about St. John's. We have students who have graduated that wish we had a high school to attend. Our graduates have been rewarded in their high school careers with the quality education they received here with being top of their classes. We are a Southern Indiana hidden gem! Thank You

My kids just started St. Johns this year and love it. Best most caring school we've attended.

St. John's provides a caring environment for the students to excel. Small student:teacher ratios give plenty of one-on-one attention for the students, and insure that the staff truly knows the children. St. John's is fully accredited by the State of Indiana, and the National Lutheran School Association. Above all, this is a place to receive a Christian education. Bible study and prayer are not only a part of daily routine, they help form the children as faithful Christians who will serve others in their life-long learning.

Last modified Saint John Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8