Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My child is in band and has had a exceptional experience! Her band teacher not only supported her to go to state competition, he went with her!!!! Was a great support to me as a parent to see a teacher walk beside us with such a great opportunity. Also the flute teacher offered to do private lessons with my child in the summer and come to the home!!! THAT IS UNHEARD OF!!! As far as sports, I do not agree with the following reports. I believe the academic and athletic is equally supportive and encouraged. With an obesity concerns in our society I believe sports need to be strongly encouraged. Yet, I believe no less emphasis has been placed on her academics. As far as prep for college, I strongly believe this is and should be placed on the heavily on the parents as well. In a small community school there are trade offs. I want my child to experience strong support from her teachers and the college she choose WILL be the right choice regardless of her "prep" in this school. She has been loved and supported which can not be "prepped" any better at THIS SCHOOL!!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

My daughter has a learning disability and I don't feel like she's getting the extra help with the needs teacher and this school is to advanced for her especially the Science . My neighbor said that she used to go there and she had dyslexia and she didn't get any help from anyone.

Amount of homework: Agree

My daughter said the science homework is to hard for a student who has a learning disability

Develops character: Disagree

Everyday after my daughter comes home from school she's is always complaining about bulling or her helping teacher is not helping her that much

My daughter has a learning disability and she feels like her helping teacher is not a good one and this school is to advanced. My neighbor had went to this school and she had dyslexia and she barley got any help.

Last modified Lanesville Jr-Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.