Posted October 04, 2006
All four of my children have attained their elementary education at kingsbury school. It's a great school. I find the teachers friendly, approachable and helpful in all situations. I've always had my concerns addressed promptly and with great courtesy. Go kingsbury teachers! You rock!

Posted May 25, 2005
Mrs. Squires is a wonderful teacher! She always takes the extra time to help students.

Posted July 12, 2004
I am very happy with the educational experience my daughter has had at Kingsbury. She has had excellent teachers (Mrs. Ribordy and Mrs. Snyder) for the last two school years. Both have communicated with me about my daughter's progress effectively and I look forward to having my younger daughter attend kindergarten there this fall.

Kingsbury Elementary School 1

Posted February 09, 2004
We are new students as of August 2003, we have yet in the month of February to meet the principle. I have called 3 times with no response from her. My children struggled for the 1st 6 months of school, and no one but me was concerned. I have recently asked that my one child be tested, and they are doing so. We had to ask for the test to be done, and go through an outside counselling agency to get anywhere.

Kingsbury Elementary School
802 West 400 South, Laporte, IN  46350
Last modified Kingsbury Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsbury Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top