Indian Trail Elementary School 0

Posted October 26, 2008
Excellent School & Teachers. There's no other place I would want to send my kids....

Indian Trail Elementary School 0

Posted October 26, 2008
What can I say...The best school, hands down...Principal &Teachers truly care about the students

Posted November 13, 2007
Good school,The principal and the teachers care about the kids first... thanks alot... Parent...

Posted October 13, 2005
A C.L.A.S.S. school, with a wonderful, nuturing staff. They helped stimulate my over-achieving son as well as remediating a learning disabled son. They also have a great preschool program, that follows Indiana State standards.

Posted June 02, 2004
Indian Trail is one of the best schools in our area. I have been continually impressed with the devotion of the teachers. My daughter has ADD, and I had the worst time trying to get her tested. When she transfered to this school, she was there for less than a week when when the teacher called me in for a conference. I'm thankful that her teacher cared enough to let me know she saw a problem.

Indian Trail Elementary School 4

Posted February 20, 2004

Contact Information

3214 South SR 104
Laporte, IN 46350

School website

Indian Trail Elementary School
3214 South SR 104, Laporte, IN  46350
Last modified Indian Trail Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Trail Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.