Harney Elementary School 3

Posted December 20, 2013
There are are a lot of great things about this school and then there are not so great things. let me start with the great things... the school staff is very Friendly and are quick to responses to any concerns you may have with your child. I love the commmunty based preschool that they have and I feel they have really helped my child grow. However when it comes to a child with more difficult learning difficulties, I feel they lack the support needed for that child in the older grades,1-5. My Child has struggle in school and has a IEP but continues to fail and fall short Academically. It is sad as a parent to see your child struggle in school and have to push for testing to be done.

Harney Elementary School 5

Posted May 15, 2013
My three sons have attended the early preschool/preschool program that Harney offers. If you child needs one on one time and is a special needs child this school is wonderful. They work with each child on their own where the teachers can make sure they are learning and understanding what is being touch. The teachers and staff are wonderful. The program offers morning and afternoon based on age. I would recommended this school.

Posted April 23, 2008

Posted March 06, 2008
My son attends Kindergarten here. He enjoys his experience, however I don't think he is being challenged enough. He attended a local preschool which taught him many of the things he is currently being taught. Lesson plans need to be individualized instead of giving the exact same material to all the kids.

Posted April 27, 2005

Harney Elementary School
1500 Garfield Street, Lebanon, IN  46052
Last modified Harney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harney Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.