Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My daughter has had a wonderful experience there. She loves it. She has so many opportunities and ways to be involved. If the student and parents take an active role, they can do very well. There is minimal communication from teachers, however. And I haven't been pleased with how they have (not) handled a bullying situation where a child was threatening the life of another.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

There has been a child who is harassing a child I know all year. He does and says terrible things. Nothing is ever done about it besides a lot of talking.

Effective school leaders: Disagree

I'm not fond of the administration. They are terrible at communication and seem disorganized. They don't handle discipline/bullying well.

Develops character: Neutral

I'm neutral on this because I do see these qualities fostered in my daughter, but there are plenty of kids there who do not show these characteristics. I'm not sure how much of that is the fault of the teachers.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

My daughter has had wonderful teachers in her honors classes, as well as band and choir. She loves them and she has learned a lot this year. I wish they communicated better with parents, though.

Terrible, terrible school! The teachers do not help the students that need it the most. The teachers do not care about any of their students unless they are in sports of some sort. They do not follow the IEP standards for the special needs children. There is a lot of bullying at this school. Not only by the other students, but also by the faculty. I am going to have to move in order to get my child the education that they deserve. This school is definitely a very poor quality school at best.

Horrible school that doesn't understand how to work with special needs children. We moved to another district and our child has done much better despite what these people did to my child.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers at this school are highly unprofessional. They violate the IEPs of their special needs students and provide little to no support for these unique learners.We moved districts and it was the best thing that we did for our child. He is in a more supportive school that I would highly recommend to any parent of a child with special needs. This school needs to get with the times and strive to provide a quality education to all students, not just the general education population.

its bad they are mean and disrespectful they are not helpful and they keep up on the schools stuff in a thing called ICU

Last modified Lebanon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.