Posted April 18, 2011
We recently moved to Leo and we couldn't be happier that our daughter is attending Leo Elementary. The staff has been wonderful in welcoming our daughter and getting her over her fear of being the new girl. This year Leo has a new principal and we are very happy with her professionalism and also the energy she brings to the school. The teachers have been very caring and have supported and encouraged our daughter to keep up with her grades and to always do her best. The school also works on building character strength and every time I volunteer at the school I am so impressed with the manners of the students. She is making many new friends and is very happy with our decision to move her to Leo.

Leo Elementary School 0

Posted August 25, 2009
I think it is the best school in town. Me and my husband and our kids are lucky that our kids got admission in this school. The priciple and all staff members are very friendly with kids and teaching and delivering great knowldge to all students and keeping school clean and nice

Posted June 06, 2009

Posted December 02, 2007

Leo Elementary School 3

Posted August 14, 2005

Posted January 14, 2004
Mr. Diehl and his staff offer strong leadership, and with excellent community support it is a wonderful school. I am glad that my husband and I chose to move into the Leo school District.

Leo Elementary School
14811 Wayne Street, Leo, IN  46765
Last modified Leo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leo Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.