Posted February 29, 2008
excellent staff . work well with all students. have alot of pride in their community and very low instances of crime within school. I have never seen another school so full of pride. teach morals as well. well kept grounds.

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted October 05, 2007
Perry Central offers a wide variety of talented and gifted programs. My children have been a part of their Program for Enriching Potential and Indiana Future Problem Solving. Any time that my children have had questions, the teachers have been there for them. The teachers do a great job of challenging students of all learning levels so that they achieve their goals. I believe that the school is by far, one of the best schools in Southern Indiana.

Posted August 20, 2007

Posted August 24, 2006
Of the three school systems in Perry County this is by far the best school system. From my experience with my own child attending PC I could not be pleased more. The teachers my child has had has been more then willing to work with my child. Hats off to the staff!

Perry Central Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2006

Perry Central Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2006
Overall quality of teaching is very poor. Gifted children that are responsible for setting the standards aren't encouraged to continue their growth or to learn beyond what is being taught. There are no programs geared for talented youth. Teachers lack the skills necessary to bring overall satisfaction. School administrators aren't willing to work with parents or see that their child gets a good education. They are unwilling to hear parent's concerns.

Posted September 08, 2005
This is one of the finest schools that I know of. The programs AND the staff are wonderful. They are truly concerned about children and their education. I attended this school and returned to this area for the sole purpose of my children to attend it. A good education builds a strong foundation!

Perry Central Elementary School
18677 Old Sr 37, Leopold, IN  47551
Last modified Perry Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.