Posted December 18, 2009
I was a 7th grader here, but I recently switched to home schooling becuase this school gives way too much homework. It occupied every minute of my time after school, and this middle school does not offer a study hall.

Tri-West Middle School 2

Posted December 05, 2009
I'm an 8th grade student at Tri West Middle School, and I would just like to say that the grading scale here makes it virutually impossible to get straight A's; it kills your GPA, so your chances of getting into a good college are reduced. Many petitions have been going around to get it changed, but teachers have told us that if it were to change, then they would increase the difficulty of their grading. It seems the staff here is trying to work against us. It almost seems as if they don't want you to succeed. I, as well as many others, are ready to transfer schools.

Posted November 25, 2009
I think it's the best school in the state I have two kids that go here and it is just GREAT!

Posted November 22, 2009

Posted May 27, 2009
Tri West Middle School is a great school. All the teachers and staff keep the kids under control. I am in 7th grade and the first year at Tri West Middle School was awesome. We all study for the test that we take and all the kids usually get good grades on all of them. I am a straight a student and I think this school is great for everyone!

Posted May 05, 2009

Posted May 02, 2009

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted November 26, 2007

Posted November 24, 2007
Being an alumni of TWHS and a current parent, I would have to disagree with the 5/26/07 comment. My husband and I have chosen to move to this area just for the education. Both of my children are honor roll students and their experience has been a very positive one. The small community and emphasis on academics is apparent when you look at the ISTEP score comparisons.

Tri-West Middle School
555 U.S. 136, Lizton, IN  46149
Last modified Tri-West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tri-West Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.