Bad
Good

Tri-West Middle School 1

Posted December 18, 2009
I was a 7th grader here, but I recently switched to home schooling becuase this school gives way too much homework. It occupied every minute of my time after school, and this middle school does not offer a study hall.

Tri-West Middle School 2

Posted December 05, 2009
I'm an 8th grade student at Tri West Middle School, and I would just like to say that the grading scale here makes it virutually impossible to get straight A's; it kills your GPA, so your chances of getting into a good college are reduced. Many petitions have been going around to get it changed, but teachers have told us that if it were to change, then they would increase the difficulty of their grading. It seems the staff here is trying to work against us. It almost seems as if they don't want you to succeed. I, as well as many others, are ready to transfer schools.

Posted November 25, 2009
I think it's the best school in the state I have two kids that go here and it is just GREAT!

Tri-West Middle School 5

Posted May 27, 2009
Tri West Middle School is a great school. All the teachers and staff keep the kids under control. I am in 7th grade and the first year at Tri West Middle School was awesome. We all study for the test that we take and all the kids usually get good grades on all of them. I am a straight a student and I think this school is great for everyone!

Posted November 24, 2007
Being an alumni of TWHS and a current parent, I would have to disagree with the 5/26/07 comment. My husband and I have chosen to move to this area just for the education. Both of my children are honor roll students and their experience has been a very positive one. The small community and emphasis on academics is apparent when you look at the ISTEP score comparisons.

Tri-West Middle School 2

Posted May 26, 2007
I'm pulling my children out of this school due to poor leadership and too many tenured teachers who are allowed to get away with virtually anything. Treatment of students varies widely based on personal whims of administrators and teachers.

Tri-West Middle School 5

Posted December 23, 2006
The school is a great school to get involved in! they have excellent teachers and a lot of things to get involved in! Tri-West Middle is a great school to attend but they also have some ups and downs (like most schools). I really would recommend this school they have such a good activites to get involved in and as a parent i would really recommend the school. Tri-West has a great academic programs and it has a great way to get involved in sports art music and all other activities that are in the school! The parent involvment has been great! the school i think has done a great job of getting the parents involved and i think the parents will always be involved with all the friendly teachers and staff that work at the middle school!

555 U.S. 136, Lizton, IN  46149
Last modified Tri-West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.