Marion, IN

Riverview Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2012
We have had a lot of issues with the principal turnover and with the teachers and staff being crabby and burned out. I am hoping that the new principal will clear out some of the bad apples and create a much more positive environment in which my kids can learn.

Riverview Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2007
After moving from Illinois to here, I was very pleased to find that Riverview has extracurricular activities, especially art which is my son's favorite. Illinois does not have any of the activities at their schools. I have been pleased with Riverview with their safety issues for all the people that are there. Everyone seems friendly and curtious.

Riverview Elementary School
513 West Buckingham Drive, Marion, IN  46952
Last modified Riverview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverview Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top