PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Lakeview is a great place with caring teachers. My kids are very different in their needs, but each of their teachers has always made amazing efforts to make sure they get the most they can out of their education. The students are from diverse backgrounds, which I see as a plus, especially for showing children about God loving everyone. I'm so pleased with the school and its staff.

I have children in both Lakeview Preschool Childcare and Lakeview Christian School. I couldn't hope for more. They have great veteran staff and teachers who truly care for the students. There is a great integration of Christian discipleship and academic fervor. They are planning for the future as they continue to rebuild grade levels (currently PreK through 5th, but adding 6th next year) and placing strong and qualified leadership to take the school to new levels. This is the best money I've ever spent on education.

My children are in the Daycare/Preschool part of Lakeview. I have been very happy with what they are learning in preschool. I think they receive great care and they love their teachers. I think they have a great program!

I am a graduate of LCS. There were a lot of great things about Lakeview. The teachers are very supportive of their students and personable. I think Lakeview lacks in resources like an orchestra, a nice updated library, a more technologically advanced computer lab and a nice play ground for children. I learned a lot from Lakeview though and I had wonderful friends.

Lakeview Christian elementary school, in our opinion, is the best in the county. And, as parents, we are not easily satisfied. As a recent transfer testified, our kids are at least one grade level above what the other schools are teaching. Expectations are high and the school has a great plan for the future.

Lakeview has a great elementary program. But compared to other local schools it doesnt have too much to offer. It doesnt offer much of a variety in classes and the overall population is oddly low, and has continued to decrease. However, the students test scores are above state average

Last modified Lakeview Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12