Martinsville East Middle School 3

Posted January 20, 2012
I do not care for this school. They say they care for your student but it is really who you are and how smart you are.

Posted December 15, 2011
I loved east when I went. The school is not full of nepotism. Your son should leave if he was happier somewhere else then. th coaches there are completely fair. The only thing that goes to say then is that your son wasn't good enough. So if he is unhappy then maybe he should go to West Middle School where they get shot. I'd recommend East Middle for anyone one that wants a quality education. I personally loved East and thanks to the teachers i graduated in the top five percent of my class, with a mental disorder.

Martinsville East Middle School 0

Posted January 25, 2010
I love it there!!! : )

Martinsville East Middle School 4

Posted September 23, 2009
East middle school staff cares and it shows...

Martinsville East Middle School 2

Posted June 08, 2009
I thiink east middle is a good school but the teachers i honestly beleive should have more controll of theis students attitude and behavior

Posted February 12, 2009

Posted April 18, 2007
East middle- one definiton: quite satisfactory although the discipline rate is mediocre the safety rate is very high. I wouldnt choose any other middle school for my children.

Martinsville East Middle School 2

Posted August 21, 2006
There are some good teachers but not enough to cover the damage that occurs daily.

Posted October 15, 2004
- a former student
it is worth while to go here, it is like a home for my kids that it will be a very good school to trust. I think it is worth your interest to do the same thing that I have done for them.

Martinsville East Middle School
1459 East Columbus Street, Martinsville, IN  46151
Last modified Martinsville East Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martinsville East Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.