Bad
Good

Terrible. The students are treated unfairly and no staff members seem to care.They get afterschool's and Friday school detention for the most unimportant things , the teachers and staff abuse their power and often laugh and talk about kids, right to their faces. Rude!!!!!

Terrible school. My son was afraid to eat in the cafateria because of the bullying and fights. I had a meeting with an English teacher because my son was doing poorly. She had far worse grammer than myself, my son, or my foriegn born husband. Her overall negative attitude and hostility towards me for scheduling the meeting was very uncomfortable. I came home from the meeting and put my house up for sale.

Terrible school, I have one out, one in, and another will be going in the next 2 years. The teachers and staff, most of them, not all, are more concerned with being the kids friend and being cool then discipline or structure. The children who need help and guidance are kicked out and the ones who are habitual offenders are allowed to continue on. It all depends on who they are and, sorry to say, what they color they are. Unless you are African American, not mixed, white or Hispanic, I wish you luck not getting looked over, abused, or discriminated. I can't wait until all my kids are through pierce and at the high school, which is much better.

Very good education school. My son was scared starting because he entered in the middle of the year because we had moved to Indiana all the way from Arizona. I am very pleased with this school. and my child loves it , and WILL CERTAINLY be returning next year (:

Pierce is a GREAT school. i WOULD SURELY RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL TO ANYONE ! My daughter entering grade 8 loved this school so much. its a shame that we had to move to Texas last month.

I am a 7th grade student at Pierce, and i hate it. The children their are completely rue and they cuss to much. They never behave at all. And they put down the kids who do good in the school. Plus The majority of the student body has a IDK or an i don't care attitude when it comes to learning. Plus during my whole year at Pierce the Teachers tried but not hard enough . The school has turned completely ghetto. And i am a mixed girl an opportunity for multi racial kids is low. Since they basically rule us as the color of r skin not on who we really are. Makes learning here so much harder. Oh an the kids fight too!!!!!! much. And the sad part about it is they are proud to get suspended. That is y to me Pierce is not the best school. Butisofownexperience.

I feel if it wasn't for Mr. Woods the student or parents would receive respect that is due. Mr Woods is awesome with the student. My son is now a sophmore in high school and still look for Mr. Wood. I really appreciate Mr. Wood i wish he could be the principal rather than the one they have.

i just left pierce. im now a freshmen. yay! well pierce was a great experience for me. compared to my old school which was donald e. gavit in hammond, in. pierce gave me a lot of opprutunites that made me realize that my freshemen year i need to take advantage of them. the teachers try their best to make you feel welcome, and they teach well. especially ms.jackson.

Im a student at this school and i love it. Most of the teachers are great. The kids here are cool of course there are thoes few kids who like to bully other kids but they do a pretty good job of taking care of that

I like Pierce but I think that some students pick on kids for their race but I believe that the principal handles it well. I also believe that disclpine starts at home and that students should be taught to what behaviors are appropriate and inappropriate. I believe that the school handles bullies in the best way they can..... I know some students have recieved 5 days out or more for bullying

Last modified Pierce Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.