Midwest Elite Prep Academy Inc 5

Posted April 19, 2012
My son has been attending this school for two years. He is very attive, and needed an environment that would embrace his uniqueness, and I found it. Ms. Ronda is heaven sent. She took time to see what my son needed to learn. Keep up the great work, inclusive of the delightful staff, I love you all. THANKS.

Midwest Elite Prep Academy Inc 3

Posted February 24, 2012
I had a hard time with the staff not having degrees or certificates in teaching. Only two had such credentials and one was not there on a regular basis. Still, my child received all the education needed to participate in another school at a well adjusted rate. It is a great beginner school.

Midwest Elite Prep Academy Inc 5

Posted September 30, 2011
Midwest Elite Pre Academy has been a big blessing to me and my family. My son is three and knows so much for his age. You guys offer an excellant program and it is so awesome the way you teach and treat each and every kid. Thank you so much for providing a great program and safe environment for my child.

Midwest Elite Prep Academy Inc 0

Posted December 22, 2007
I have 2 children that attend this school and I have been very please with their academic and social development.

Midwest Elite Prep Academy Inc
8101 Polo Club Drive, Merrillville, IN  46410
Last modified Midwest Elite Prep Academy Inc is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Midwest Elite Prep Academy Inc Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top