Bad
Good

I have only been a Knapp parent for a couple years now but I am so thrilled to have my children attend this school. From the very first day, the staff at Knapp has made me and my child feel like we're a part of the "Knapp family" and that we're not just another new face coming in. They actually care about us and our needs. The teachers that my daughter has had while at Knapp have been nothing short of amazing and have helped her grow so much! I could not have picked better teachers!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Staff meets once a week for professional development and to share ideas and concerns with one another.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school works with individual students and truly looks at the needs of each individual. They use instructional assistants to pull small groups for enrichment.

Knapp school has worked hard to become an A school recognized by the Indiana Department of Education. Students receive assistance through small group work daily. Staff is knowledgeable and receives professional development to better their skills. Knapp is one of the better performing schools in the area!

I love this school.! I have gone to it since K-5 and now I am in 7th grade. Me and all my friends still which we went here. The teachers are so good, they have taught me so much. They were always there for me if I needed to talk about whatever. I really do not want anybody else to think different. Knapp Elementary School thank you for every thing.! (: <3

The staff at Knapp sincerely cares about every child. The principle is amazing! Mrs. Bildhouser never acts superior, she's very much a part of the children's day. She is there to listen and encourage. I like that my kids bring home work that was graded by the principle. She checks on every child in the school and is a part of solving problems that the kids might have. I would recommend this school to anyone, GREAT school!

Knapp has made a big turn around in the last few years. Their teacher and other school staff make sure that the children understand what they are learning. I would not choose another elementary school in the area to sent my child.

Last modified Knapp Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.