Posted May 10, 2014
I love this school.! I have gone to it since K-5 and now I am in 7th grade. Me and all my friends still which we went here. The teachers are so good, they have taught me so much. They were always there for me if I needed to talk about whatever. I really do not want anybody else to think different. Knapp Elementary School thank you for every thing.! (: <3

Posted December 18, 2013
The staff at Knapp sincerely cares about every child. The principle is amazing! Mrs. Bildhouser never acts superior, she's very much a part of the children's day. She is there to listen and encourage. I like that my kids bring home work that was graded by the principle. She checks on every child in the school and is a part of solving problems that the kids might have. I would recommend this school to anyone, GREAT school!

Posted May 17, 2013
Knapp has made a big turn around in the last few years. Their teacher and other school staff make sure that the children understand what they are learning. I would not choose another elementary school in the area to sent my child.

Knapp Elementary School 0

Posted February 06, 2006

Knapp Elementary School 3

Posted January 21, 2006
- a staff
largest population of students in the 9 elementary schools in michigan city diverse population limited music and art parent involvement average.

Contact Information

321 Bolka Avenue
Michigan City, IN 46360

School website
(219) 873-2096

Knapp Elementary School
321 Bolka Avenue, Michigan City, IN  46360
(219) 873-2096
Last modified Knapp Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knapp Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.