Bad
Good

The Staff is a wonderful group of people that care for the students and always push them to do their best everyday and I can't be more pleased with the greatness they do for all of the students.

Krueger is an amazing school - they have transformed their surrounding property into one huge environmental science learning opportunity. The students lead elementary kids on nature tours, they do water testing in nearby Trail Creek, and they really know their stuff. Test scores have risen exponentially and the students love it here. Kudos to the teachers, staff, community partners and everyone involved with Krueger's success!

Great school and I would consider it a hidden gem within the Michigan City Area School system. Great staff that cares about my daughter!

I would rate the overall score of this school a one star for various reasons. Encountered much incompetence from the staff. Many need attitude adjustments and probably should think about changing professions.

Krueger is an awesome school. I could not be happier. I was very concerned when I found out that our area was being redistricted and my child would be attending Krueger. How wrong I was! The 6th grade team is wonderful and my daughter acheived Principals Honor Roll the entire year and was chosen Student of the Year in one of her classes (She was an average student before). The teachers are always available to talk. The band concert was wonderful and it was nice to see so many parents attend. Once a month they have a family night where everyone can participate in different subjects. I always see the principal outside of her office when I visit which I think is awesome considering the elementary school my daughter had attended had a principal that you rarely see. We're looking forward to a new year and new accomplishments. Krueger's great!

Last modified Martin T Krueger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.