Posted May 01, 2014
The Staff is a wonderful group of people that care for the students and always push them to do their best everyday and I can't be more pleased with the greatness they do for all of the students.

Posted February 23, 2013
Krueger is an amazing school - they have transformed their surrounding property into one huge environmental science learning opportunity. The students lead elementary kids on nature tours, they do water testing in nearby Trail Creek, and they really know their stuff. Test scores have risen exponentially and the students love it here. Kudos to the teachers, staff, community partners and everyone involved with Krueger's success!

Posted November 10, 2011
Great school and I would consider it a hidden gem within the Michigan City Area School system. Great staff that cares about my daughter!

Posted February 13, 2009

Martin T Krueger Middle School 3

Posted April 10, 2008

Posted April 08, 2008

Martin T Krueger Middle School 0

Posted March 25, 2008
I would rate the overall score of this school a one star for various reasons. Encountered much incompetence from the staff. Many need attitude adjustments and probably should think about changing professions.

Posted August 21, 2007
Krueger is an awesome school. I could not be happier. I was very concerned when I found out that our area was being redistricted and my child would be attending Krueger. How wrong I was! The 6th grade team is wonderful and my daughter acheived Principals Honor Roll the entire year and was chosen Student of the Year in one of her classes (She was an average student before). The teachers are always available to talk. The band concert was wonderful and it was nice to see so many parents attend. Once a month they have a family night where everyone can participate in different subjects. I always see the principal outside of her office when I visit which I think is awesome considering the elementary school my daughter had attended had a principal that you rarely see. We're looking forward to a new year and new accomplishments. Krueger's great!

Martin T Krueger Middle School 1

Posted November 01, 2006
- a former student

Martin T Krueger Middle School 2

Posted March 01, 2005
My son is now attending Krueger. His education is so poor that we are planning to move out of the Michigan City School district. He has some sensory problems that are attributed to birth mother's excessive drug use. This school refuses to help my son and accuses him of 'making poor decisions' pertaining to homework etc. Part of his problem is not being able to remember. The grade school last year understood and was fantastic working with me to get him excited about learning. This year only 1 teacher will even talk to me. I have dealt with many schools, having been a foster parent for 15 years and also having adopted special needs children. This school is not a good school.

Martin T Krueger Middle School
2001 Springland Avenue, Michigan City, IN  46360
(219) 873-2061
Last modified Martin T Krueger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Martin T Krueger Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.