Posted October 14, 2009
Notre Dame is a real family community. Their academics are solid and they believe in developing a well rounded student. For a small school, we have so much to offer and the kids truly care about each other.

Posted September 28, 2009
great staff and caring teachers always willing to spend the extra time on those who need it

Posted September 25, 2009
Notre Dame has excellent, talented, and caring teachers and staff. It is the kind of place you want in which you want to be involved. My kids love it!

Posted September 21, 2009
Great school because the teachers actually care and want the kids to learn. Great teacher/student ratio, strong parental involvement.

Notre Dame School 4

Posted September 21, 2009
I graduated from Notre Dame last year. I am so thankful for all I learned there. I am ready to tackle 9th grade. the teachers prepared me well.

Posted September 18, 2009
We are a small school where community is very important. I travel a great distance each day to work here because I love the students and staff. Also--we are consistently in the top of the ISTEP scores!

Posted September 18, 2009
It is the teachers. They are a part of our community and care as much as I do about my kids. There is no weak link in the chain.

Notre Dame School 5

Posted September 18, 2009
The teachers are truly dedicated and give 150%.

Posted September 18, 2009
Notre Dame is excellent at bringing higher education in a safe and comfotable environment for their students. The Principal brings many years of experience and really shows that she cares by being compassionate but yet fair at all times. It is rare to find a school today that has the kind of Magic that Notre Dame does.

Notre Dame School 5

Posted September 18, 2009
My son has been in Notre dame 6 years now. The education he is receiving and the stability that this school provides is overwelming

Notre Dame School
1000 Moore Road, Michigan City, IN  46360
Last modified Notre Dame School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Notre Dame School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.