PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Notre Dame is a real family community. Their academics are solid and they believe in developing a well rounded student. For a small school, we have so much to offer and the kids truly care about each other.

great staff and caring teachers always willing to spend the extra time on those who need it

Notre Dame has excellent, talented, and caring teachers and staff. It is the kind of place you want in which you want to be involved. My kids love it!

Great school because the teachers actually care and want the kids to learn. Great teacher/student ratio, strong parental involvement.

I graduated from Notre Dame last year. I am so thankful for all I learned there. I am ready to tackle 9th grade. the teachers prepared me well.

We are a small school where community is very important. I travel a great distance each day to work here because I love the students and staff. Also--we are consistently in the top of the ISTEP scores!

It is the teachers. They are a part of our community and care as much as I do about my kids. There is no weak link in the chain.

The teachers are truly dedicated and give 150%.

Notre Dame is excellent at bringing higher education in a safe and comfotable environment for their students. The Principal brings many years of experience and really shows that she cares by being compassionate but yet fair at all times. It is rare to find a school today that has the kind of Magic that Notre Dame does.

My son has been in Notre dame 6 years now. The education he is receiving and the stability that this school provides is overwelming

Last modified Notre Dame School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8