PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted April 24, 2014
I have chosen to send my daughters to my alma mater, Queen of All Saints School. There is a high level of standards that the students respond well to, and faculty and staff that maintain it. QAS is not just another educational institution. It is a family. As a graduate of QAS I can proudly say that I am still close friends with many of the students I attended with, and that is because of the close knit communal premise that is offered. The parents of QAS support each other inside and outside of the school. The teachers have a sincere interest in the betterment of the children, and it is very apparent. QAS is an "A" graded school in Indiana standards, with exceptional ratings. There are community endeavors that are incorporated into the curriculum, that aids in social awareness. Strong academic instruction with individual growth is integrated into this faith-based Catholic school. There is an open door with all employees, as well as with the pastor, Fr. Kevin Huber. I have been extremely happy with my daughter's education since they started there five years ago. I wholeheartedly believe that QAS provides the most well rounded quality education in Michigan City.

Posted April 24, 2014
My kids are getting a great education. The teachers are awesome. We are very happy.

Posted August 30, 2006
I attended this school myself, in the 1990's and received a quality education. I am now sending my children to get a well rounded educational experience. I enjoy the close knit friendships you make with the other parents.

Posted October 29, 2004
QAS is a great school if you want your child to learn about Christ.

Posted January 23, 2004
Excellent school! Excellent leadership! Christ is indeed the center of QAS School. Am so happy my children attend here.

Queen Of All Saints School
1715 East Barker Avenue, Michigan City, IN  46360
Last modified Queen Of All Saints School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.