Posted August 18, 2014
Ms.J is the best principal I have ever had! She really cares about your education and succeeding in life.

Posted April 24, 2014
Cares about your child as an individual and about there success in the class. Its very important to me that I know my child goes to a school where they care about there success and who they are .

Posted April 13, 2014
Great school! The principal and teachers really care about the students. They strive high to care for each and every student.

Posted April 12, 2014
The sense of community in our school is awesome. All work together for the good of each child. Love, love, love this school!

Posted April 12, 2014
My son attends Saint Stanislaus Kostka School. I would recommend this school to friends and family. I love how they make you feel welcomed and parent involvement is very high. The teachers and staff are great.

Posted April 11, 2014
I have a child who is currently enrolled at St. Stan's and we couldn't be happier. There is such a family atmosphere at the school when you walk in. The teachers at the school are all great. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for small school that teaches children how important charity and service work are along with good Catholic values.

Posted December 16, 2013
My child is currently enrolled at St. Stans and we couldn't be happier. When we toured the school we instantly felt welcomed as family. My son has struggled in a few areas and the response from his teacher and principal has been amazing. I love the emphasis they place on teaching the children to be good citizens and the importance of charity and service work. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a small school environment and strong Catholic values.

Posted October 22, 2013
Before we enrolled in this school, my husband and I toured several schools in the area. However, when I walked into the church at this school, I truly felt the presence of the Holy Spirit., so much so that I began to cry. I truly wanted my daughter to be part of this rich tradition. The staff at this school is tremendous. The atmosphere is like a family environment and each child receives personal support and encouragement. The principal at St. Stan's has done a magnificent job at focusing on the test scores and creating a clear understanding of what students are expected to learn, so teachers and parents know what they need to do to help them. There are wonderful activities planned for the kids throughout the year and we feel like part of a great, faith based family. We are very pleased with St. Stanislaus.

Posted October 20, 2013
St. Stan's is the best. When you walk into the building you feel like family.

Saint Stanislaus Kostka School 4

Posted August 28, 2012
I used to not like the school very much. I have been going to the school for many years but know with the amazing leadership of ms J i love st stans!! The teachers are very much improved and I can't find a fault in the school anymore. Thank you Ms. J!!!

Saint Stanislaus Kostka School
1506 Washington Street, Michigan City, IN  46360
Last modified Saint Stanislaus Kostka School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Stanislaus Kostka School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.