Saint Stanislaus Kostka School 2

Posted April 19, 2015
2 stars for teachers only. they are smart and kind. and Truly care about students and parents. But, Miss Jellinik (Miss J the principal) is an unfit principal. st stans was better when she was only a teacher. besides being rude, she would rather be best friends with the students instead of in charge. I can tell that parents and teachers must feel the same way because eevr since she became principal, students AND teachers are leaving the school to go to ND or Queens of all Saints.

Saint Stanislaus Kostka School 1

Posted February 20, 2015
The school administrators have zero time for you when you have a problem, and rarely return your calls. Many of the children and parents love Mrs. J (the principal) these are the ones that have yet to have an issue! From my experience problems and issues are pushed under the rug and dismissed as misunderstandings. I must not be the only one realizing this because, numerous teachers and families have left this school in the last two years.

Saint Stanislaus Kostka School 2

Posted February 09, 2015
Very disappointed at this school, for so many reasons. The teachers seem to change constantly. The amount of gossiping and favoritism that goes on between the staff and parents is horrible especially when this is a catholic school.

Posted August 18, 2014
Ms.J is the best principal I have ever had! She really cares about your education and succeeding in life.

Posted April 24, 2014
Cares about your child as an individual and about there success in the class. Its very important to me that I know my child goes to a school where they care about there success and who they are .

Posted April 13, 2014
Great school! The principal and teachers really care about the students. They strive high to care for each and every student.

Posted April 12, 2014
The sense of community in our school is awesome. All work together for the good of each child. Love, love, love this school!

Posted April 12, 2014
My son attends Saint Stanislaus Kostka School. I would recommend this school to friends and family. I love how they make you feel welcomed and parent involvement is very high. The teachers and staff are great.

Posted April 11, 2014
I have a child who is currently enrolled at St. Stan's and we couldn't be happier. There is such a family atmosphere at the school when you walk in. The teachers at the school are all great. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for small school that teaches children how important charity and service work are along with good Catholic values.

Posted December 16, 2013
My child is currently enrolled at St. Stans and we couldn't be happier. When we toured the school we instantly felt welcomed as family. My son has struggled in a few areas and the response from his teacher and principal has been amazing. I love the emphasis they place on teaching the children to be good citizens and the importance of charity and service work. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for a small school environment and strong Catholic values.

Saint Stanislaus Kostka School
1506 Washington Street, Michigan City, IN  46360
Last modified Saint Stanislaus Kostka School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Stanislaus Kostka School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top