K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Not effective and no communication! Talking to the principal is like talking to a wall (no answers and no solutions).

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Each teacher seems to know how to find the right teaching method of each child and does so accordingly.

It's a small school and every child gets the help he needs at the level he needs. This year they have a gifted and talented teacher who's also a reading specialist. They accept State Choice Scholarships so even more children have an opportunity to be a part of the St. Paul family.

I have 2 grandkids at this school and am so glad that we send them there! Our 5th grader has had the opportunity to be involved with cross country, soccer, volley ball and basketball plus student council. She's learned a lot about life through the community service hours as well. I am grateful to send our kindergartner to a school where he learned the Pledge of Allegiance and the Lord's Prayer along with reading, writing and arithmetic. It's an A rated school for a reason and in a few short years their little brother will be there also.

Amount of homework: Agree

Our 5th grader gets homework almost every night and it always takes her less than an hour to complete.

I am so glad I chose St. Paul for my child's education. The teachers are creative and effective. My child comes home every day smiling. The school staff is friendly and welcoming and I always feel comfortable when I walk in the building.

I thank god everyday my child no longer goes to this school. It needs to be closed down. There is a lot of dishonesty , odd behavior , a chaotic and unstable environment (my child's teacher screamed all the time and would cry in class ) , blatant disrespect towards parents even yelling at them and one nice yelling match in the hallway . Lies and denial told when parents confronted a certain teacher when questioned about things said to our children , then when questioned further admitting yes these things were said but the children misunderstood what was meant. Thirteen students left my child's class this year .

Develops character: Disagree

Can't believe that they just let three of the best teachers go for no reason at all. I have heard that the principal has no administrative experience yet made this decision. I just was recently told that there would be no Pre-K after I had already signed up for the year! The teacher I met at round up was amazing and so was the Kindergarten teacher. Their program seemed awesome! That school will lose a lot more than just the new Pre-K children. I don't think the good Lord will approve of this!

This school is a joke along with the administrators. The principal does not have a license. She cannot effectively lead a school. The third grade teacher is constantly screaming at the students, crying, or both. My child spent too many hours on homework every night! Notes sent home from the office had misspellings quite frequently. We will not be returning after this wasted school year.

This is such an amazing school. My son was just lost before he came here. His third grade teacher has more compassion and more empathy than anyone I've ever known. She has helped my child reach for the sky and help him believe he can do it. I'm so thankful we made this choice!

Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8