Posted September 17, 2014
Great teaching staff who provide a safe, fun and challenging learning environment. Every morning the principal greets every student by name as they enter the building. Perfect family environment.

Posted October 07, 2013
I love my son third grade teacher...Not only do I love her.. my son does as well. She is so creative with her teaching style and she pulls the best out of each and everyone of her students. As a parent it is important for me to be able to communicate with his teachers. She does that very well with email,texts,and plenty of paperwork. My child is excited about school and learning. I could not have made a better choice.

St Paul Lutheran School 4

Posted March 06, 2009
My son goes to St. Paul and I could not be happier that he does. The public schools in this city SCARE ME!! St. Paul's is truly a family environment, with exceptional parental and staff communication and involvment. Mr. Boone is an AMAZING leader and the school staff is GREAT!!

Posted August 01, 2008

St Paul Lutheran School 1

Posted February 14, 2007

Posted January 06, 2005
- a former student
I can not praise SPL enough. I am more than proud to say that I attended this fine academic institution. The education I received well prepared me not only for high school studies, but also for challenges faced in life. The family like atmosphere creates a wonderful envirnoment for students to learn at their best potential. Teachers honestly want their students to do well and care about their well being. I missed St. Paul when I graduated and it will always hold a special place in my heart. Five stars for the best K-8 education in Michigan City!

Posted July 20, 2004
St Paul's is a wonderful school. The staff works with the parents towards the best education possible for the student. The teachers are highly educated and seem to really care for their students. Being such a small school the atmosphere feels more like a family than just a school and I am very happy I found it.

Posted September 09, 2003

St Paul Lutheran School
818 Franklin Street, Michigan City, IN  46360
Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St Paul Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top