Beiger Elementary School 1

Posted January 11, 2014
I hate this school. I am about to be a 6th grader and the teachers yell at you for no reason and treat you like you're 5. With the exception of a few nice teachers, Beiger is like a prison.

Beiger Elementary School 2

Posted October 07, 2009

Beiger Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Very friendly staff and a fun place to learn!

Beiger Elementary School 4

Posted June 09, 2009
I am very pleased with my children education at Beiger. The teachers are dedicated to their jobs and put the students education first. I can not imagin my children attending another school. To Mr. V and staff I salute you. Ms. Washington

Beiger Elementary School 5

Posted August 20, 2008
The teachers are great and so is the prinipal Mr V. This is pretty much a working class school. Your child will always fit in,but sometimes I wonder about some of the parents and their values for their kids. Parents have to set the good example and sometimes I wonder about this here unforunately. Overall education wise you can not go wrong!!!!! Terri Thomason

Beiger Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2007

Beiger Elementary School 5

Posted June 27, 2004
This school is awesome. I have two children attending and I am very pleased with their progress.

Beiger Elementary School
1600 East 3rd Street, Mishawaka, IN  46544
Last modified Beiger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beiger Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.