Posted April 08, 2013
LaSalle School is the best in the district! The teachers are second to none! I would be comfortable sending all of my Grandchildren to LaSalle Elementary School. Thanks to the entire staff for a job well done!

Posted June 23, 2009
All 3 of my children attend LaSalle and love it. All the teachers/staff at LaSalle are awesome!!

Lasalle Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2008
My son has attended LaSalle since Kindergarten, and he has excelled in all academic areas. The teachers are wonderful. My father, brother, and I attended La Salle, and it has remained the exemplary school. Students and socioeconomic levels may have changed, but the quality of education has not!

Lasalle Elementary School 3

Posted July 24, 2007

Posted July 15, 2007
My daughter is a student at LaSalle and has been since Kindergarten, she LOVES it there,they have placed her in higher levels when they saw she was advancing and we have had no problems at all! Each teacher she has had so far she has loved. Which really improves her outlook on school and learning.

Lasalle Elementary School
1511 Milburn Boulevard, Mishawaka, IN  46544
Last modified Lasalle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lasalle Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top