Bad
Good

We love Meadows Edge! Our kids had Mrs Mahoney and Mrs Heise and both were great teachers. Mr Snyder is an awesome principal and the PTO has many activities at the school! Best school on this side of town!

TERRIBLE!!!! The teacher's, staff, and other employees do not like the children/their job at all. We went from Walt Disney , then purchased a home on the South Side of South Bend, and if I could (realistically) send him back to Walt Disney I would. ABSOLUTELY the WORST school in PHM. Also, one other observation/question about this PHM school....why is it that this and, i think it is Moran, do not receive recorders in elementary school, but ALL the other PHM elementary schools do? Hmm, is it because they are Title1?

Best school by far in South Bend! My daughter and myself just love it! I feel right at home...the teacher and staff are awesome and totally committed to the students and their education. So far, we have had Mr. Keck & Mrs. Creighton and we were honored! Both are GREAT TEACHERS! Meadow's Edge is our family and there's nothing like it!

New principal this year has been an awesome addition! The attitude of the teaching staff and students is 100% better than in the past several years. Great effort is being made to improve test scores and the over all academic knowledge of our students! We have a wonderful school!

I concur with other feedback. One of the worst schools in this distict. Teachers and principal cannot control students, poor quality of teachers, terrible communication with almost all correspondence to parents. My advice: check the catholic schools in your territory and stay clear.

Last modified Meadow'S Edge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.