Mishawaka, IN

Posted February 27, 2011
My child has had a fantastic experience at Schmucker Middle School. The programs offered have been numerous and an excellent variety. Academic programs are at an appropriate level for each grade level. We have been very happy with our experience as of yet. Our child has been able to participate in the following programs as a 6th grade student: Band, Art Club, Cross Country, Math Counts, Knowledge Masters, Pon Pons, Honor Roll Breakfast/Lunch. We are very satisfied with the amount of programs offered and the care that the administration and teachers have provided

Schmucker Middle School 4

Posted September 09, 2009
Yes, schmucker is a great school for students, yes the hallways are a bit confusing and this new block classes are difficult to but other then that i have lods of fun with friends and i love to go to sms games. they have loads of after school activites, i know, but other then that its an amazing school :)

Posted August 19, 2009
This school is very confusing on your first day and a big step up from elementary school, trust me, I know, but I love this school all the same because it's such a thrill to have a sense of independance. And the gym is so big, it's like three times as big as an elementary school gym.

Posted August 10, 2009

Schmucker Middle School 3

Posted April 20, 2009
Im a student at schmucker and we do have our friends and teachers do yell. But one thing i can say is we learn something from it. It is a very good school. Im proud too be a spartan!

Posted April 20, 2009
I love schmucker! it is a good school! yeah we all have our cliques but honestly does it matter we just give a 100% and do are best! yes the princepals are a little rough but its there job! i am a 7th grader and i have a teacher who has been really hard on me! and i learned alot> im ready too go too 8th grade. She is a really good teacher im glad that i got her. Our princepal is really good too. Yeah alot of us dont behave but we are surrounded by wonderful teachers too get through it! go spartans!

Posted March 10, 2009
Schmucker is a fine public school. I have two kids currently at Schmucker. The school offers many opportunities such as sports, music and academic competitions. The teachers do yell. However, it is a huge school and not all students are well behaved. Although many parents believe Discovery is the better middle school in our district I am very glad that my kids are at Schmucker.

Schmucker Middle School 2

Posted November 16, 2008
I agree with the 2nd post, teachers yell way too much, and the Principle/Vice Principle are power abusers, especially during lunch. It's nothing like that at Penn, if we want to talk, we talk there. At Schmucker if we talk, its over with. At Penn we don't have teachers yell at us that its time to leave, we go 3 mins before the bell, and there's no fuss. The teachers abuse their power & ruin it for the students...do they expect that we won't leave, or do they really just like to abuse power?

Posted July 05, 2008
Schmucker is a great school for us students.

Schmucker Middle School 2

Posted June 19, 2008
I believe schmucker is a great school in general, but the students and teachers aren't very kind at all. The students have cliques and the teachers yell entirely too much. The teachers/coaches really use favoritism in sports.

Schmucker Middle School
56045 Bittersweet Road, Mishawaka, IN  46545
Last modified Schmucker Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schmucker Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top