9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am a graduate of Marian HS, and I have two children that have graduated from Marian as well. Not only did my children receive a quality education that prepared them well for college, but also was immersed in a community of high respect and morals.

Rudest teachers ever. Even the most simple email is met with a snippy and cranky attitude! I have an M,Ed. And all I have seen from the principal and teachers is weak instructional practices and a complete lack of professionalism. The faculty isn't what makes this school look good, it's the students and parents. What should I expect from people who choose to make just above poverty level?

recently graduated marian, i have very few complaints with the school. i liked that it was a very safe,comfortable envirnonment.classes were not easy,but that is with most schools.the education you get is hard to find anywhere in indiana.im not sure whose review that is that criticizes students but i can't think of a single student that meets that description.my class was very friendly and welcoming

I am a recent graduate of Marian and write this review only in response to the negative review posted on March 11, 2008. With less than careful observation, it is easy to realize that the author of that negative review does not and has not attended Marian. Their critiques are therefore biased, baseless, ficion, and grossly inaccurate. Marian is not a perfect school; no such institution exits. But, I will say with great confidence that a better high school cannot be found in Northern Indiana. Conversely, the parent reviews found here are quite applicable.

Marian encourages academic excellence, personal responsibility, respect for others, and individual opportunity. Our previous experience at a local Christian school was horrible, but Marian renewed our faith in the Family of Christ. We all serve the same Savior, just with small differences. My kids are excelling academically and interpersonally, and their opportunities for growth are never stunted. As a non-Catholic I must admit that I wish I had found Marian sooner. I am looking forward to unlimited choices for my kids for college and beyond!

Great school! Having transferred our children two years ago from a different private school, we are very happy that we switched. Marian provides all parents with opportunities for involvement, constantly communicates with families, and is highly focused on the customer. Marian offers different levels of education for different students; those who excel are not hindered by lack of program availability, and those who need additional help receive it. Marian makes information available to parents, students, and the community. Marian welcomes thoughtful discussion in the classroom, and the staff are mindful of the diverse population they serve.

Last modified Marian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12