Queen Of Peace School 5

Posted September 19, 2012
My children attend this school and we love it! The teachers are amazing!! So caring and attentive! They use an excellent rated program for teaching reading and phonics. It is one big family and I would not send my kids anywhere else!

Queen Of Peace School 0

Posted February 11, 2009
My children are current students at Queen of Peace. We are not members of the church however, they have welcomed us with open arms. I could not imagine a better education for my children. Test scores are amazing, teachers are wonderful, staff is caring and helpful, parents are friendly and all around Queen of Peace is a great place for my children!

Queen Of Peace School 1

Posted June 11, 2007

Queen Of Peace School 3

Posted May 12, 2007
- a former student
I think Queen of Peace has good morals. They are somewhat new, so they are gaining experience through their mistakes. There are many nice, caring teachers who are willing to help. But, there are not very many sport teams.

Queen Of Peace School 4

Posted September 28, 2004
My child has attended this school for five years. One of my only 'complaints' about the school is a lack of extracurricular activities, including sports and music. However, they've started organizing more activities over the last year. I hope that the school's upcoming expansion will increase the extracurricular activities, including starting a band and/or orchestra.

Contact Information

4508 Vistula Road
Mishawaka, IN 46544

School website

Queen Of Peace School
4508 Vistula Road, Mishawaka, IN  46544
Last modified Queen Of Peace School is a private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Queen Of Peace School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.