Posted January 14, 2014
This schools environment is a very unhappy one, most students do not enjoy coming to school everyday. Many of the teachers are unsatisfactory and do not teach the students well. There are some teachers who do great at their jobs.

Posted February 02, 2013
As of right now I am a student at North White. Mr. Craig is our principle. If it weren't for him, I would say the school is decent. The teacher for the most part are very efficient and care about the students well being. On the other hand, the students are very dramatic. I have never been to a school with the amount if issues as North White... The sports, choral, and band are excellent. The school also has a very talented group called the Valhallas(show choir). This school has a lot of potential, but it is not used in the right way. With Mr. McKee as our principle, we would get far, but not with the administration we have today.

Posted December 23, 2011
This school is not a pleasure to be in, if possible choose twin lakes high school. The principle is not very intelligent, he also doesn't care about students constitutional rights.

Posted February 09, 2009

Posted June 28, 2006

Posted June 09, 2006

Posted February 07, 2006
- a former student
I think this is a great school but you have some problems. Some of the teacher arent that good of quality. Then you have other teacher who are the best in the state to mention a few. MR Quasebarth, Mr shriver, Mrs Kopplemann. I think you need to get the teacher to get on the same page as the three I showed you because they earned my respect as a student there and they had the biggest impact in my life.

Posted May 12, 2005

North White Jr/Sr High School
305 West Broadway Street, Monon, IN  47959
Last modified North White Jr/Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North White Jr/Sr High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.