1 star

North White Intermediate 1

Posted October 22, 2014
This school has not impressed me at all. You would be better off homeschooling your children. I have had too many disappointments with how the teacher and teacher's aid interaction with my child. My child has resorted to shutting down and feeling that her answers, questions, and opinions do not matter. The only positive my child has with this school, is the lunch. To be perfectly honest, this school doesn't even deserve the 1 star.

North White Intermediate
305 West Broadway Street, Monon, IN  47959
Last modified North White Intermediate is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North White Intermediate Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top