Paul Hadley Middle School 4

Posted February 24, 2012
I have been going to the whole Mooresville Consolidated Schools since Pre-K. They are very great schools! Paul Hadley Middle School may be a little school, but you get the same amount of education you would get from any other schools. I'm in eighth grade and in Algerbra 1 and Advanced Language. I can now speak Spanish fluently. I think this school may focus on athletics a lot, but do the same on education. I am in Basketball and they say that if you are a education\sport player. Education will always come first. If you grades are lower than a C- you are in the high chances of being kicked off of your team. I am already, as we speak, getting high school credits. Paul Hadley is making additions to the school rigt now. They are getting ready to paint the whole school. It will be amazing! The staff is also great! I was being bullied last year and they handled it to the best of their ability and it stopped. I was sooo thankful! The High School is 10x bigger than the middle school! You are only in Paul Hadley for 2 years. You can handle it! Then you will go into your high school years and will be amazed by how big the High School is. That is all I have to say about this amazing school!

Paul Hadley Middle School 3

Posted August 02, 2009

Posted March 03, 2009

Posted March 01, 2009
most of the administration is just on cruise control waiting for retirement they have been in the education system so long that they do not have any enthusiasm to do anything and are constantly looking the other way as they dont want to be bothered, just look at the surrounding school systems and compare them to Mooresville. The school system that time forgot.

Paul Hadley Middle School 5

Posted December 24, 2008
all i have to say is i love paul hadley middle school. and it is christmas vacation and i am ready to go back to school! I love school! Love always Elaina Smith!!

Paul Hadley Middle School 0

Posted December 01, 2008
I attend paul hadley and i think its an ok school. It's WAY over populated. We don't have enough supplies and often have to share books that are very old and torn up. We do have a good athletic system, though.

Paul Hadley Middle School 5

Posted September 01, 2008

Posted February 03, 2008
I went to Paul hadley my 7th grade year and Hated ever min. at that school. I didnt feel safe there at all.

Paul Hadley Middle School 2

Posted September 10, 2006

Paul Hadley Middle School 2

Posted April 11, 2006
I attend Paul Hadley. I think overall it is an ok school, but we spend way too much money on athletics when the main point of going to school is to learn, not to be athletic. I know it is important for fit students, but it seems that we have a lack of supplies for our students. I think the school disiciplins well, but it would help if you found a way to channel the students anger, expelling them will make them worse. The school isn't very balanced or fair to the students. It is also over populated.

Paul Hadley Middle School
200 West Carlisle Street, Mooresville, IN  46158
Last modified Paul Hadley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paul Hadley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.