Bad
Good

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted May 18, 2016
I believe the teachers, for the most part, lead by example in this area. My daughter loves and respects all her teachers. Mr. Underwood inspired her to study and work hard to understand US History which was one of her least favorite subjects. Ms. Jackson recognized her abilities in Math & built up her confidence.

Paul Hadley Middle School 4

Posted May 18, 2016
I attended Paul Hadley many years ago and hated it. However, I was an awkward, emotional teenager. My son attended 2013-2015 & my daughter attended 2015-2016. Mr. Allen's anti-bullying focus and love of working with middle school kids has really impressed me. My son has autism and I do feel the sped program in the entire school system could use some improvements, mainly increased communication from classroom teachers. I do understand, however, the teachers are very busy and have a lot of students. Overall, they were all patient and understanding with my son.

Paul Hadley Middle School 4

Posted February 24, 2012
I have been going to the whole Mooresville Consolidated Schools since Pre-K. They are very great schools! Paul Hadley Middle School may be a little school, but you get the same amount of education you would get from any other schools. I'm in eighth grade and in Algerbra 1 and Advanced Language. I can now speak Spanish fluently. I think this school may focus on athletics a lot, but do the same on education. I am in Basketball and they say that if you are a education\sport player. Education will always come first. If you grades are lower than a C- you are in the high chances of being kicked off of your team. I am already, as we speak, getting high school credits. Paul Hadley is making additions to the school rigt now. They are getting ready to paint the whole school. It will be amazing! The staff is also great! I was being bullied last year and they handled it to the best of their ability and it stopped. I was sooo thankful! The High School is 10x bigger than the middle school! You are only in Paul Hadley for 2 years. You can handle it! Then you will go into your high school years and will be amazed by how big the High School is. That is all I have to say about this amazing school!

Paul Hadley Middle School 1

Posted March 01, 2009
most of the administration is just on cruise control waiting for retirement they have been in the education system so long that they do not have any enthusiasm to do anything and are constantly looking the other way as they dont want to be bothered, just look at the surrounding school systems and compare them to Mooresville. The school system that time forgot.

Paul Hadley Middle School 5

Posted December 24, 2008
all i have to say is i love paul hadley middle school. and it is christmas vacation and i am ready to go back to school! I love school! Love always Elaina Smith!!

Posted December 01, 2008
I attend paul hadley and i think its an ok school. It's WAY over populated. We don't have enough supplies and often have to share books that are very old and torn up. We do have a good athletic system, though.

Paul Hadley Middle School 1

Posted February 03, 2008
I went to Paul hadley my 7th grade year and Hated ever min. at that school. I didnt feel safe there at all.

Posted April 11, 2006
I attend Paul Hadley. I think overall it is an ok school, but we spend way too much money on athletics when the main point of going to school is to learn, not to be athletic. I know it is important for fit students, but it seems that we have a lack of supplies for our students. I think the school disiciplins well, but it would help if you found a way to channel the students anger, expelling them will make them worse. The school isn't very balanced or fair to the students. It is also over populated.

Posted August 24, 2005
I have a second child in PHM only because I cannot afford to send her to the local private academy. My oldest child was assaulted repeatedly and we were told, 'It's his (my son's) problem.' I pulled him out of the school system following another assault that occurred the same week we confronted the principal. He was the second smallest in his class at the time and was constantly in fear when he went to school. I spoke with numerous parents with children at the private school and heard too many similar stories. The young person who wrote the second review on this site is in the dark about what is going on around him or her. The high school is 100% better than the Jr. High. The Jr. High has a draconian attitude when dealing with students and does not believe they are accountable to the parents or the community.

Posted January 29, 2005
I currently attend phms. The other review is representative of the whole school system and just wanted to say that it is the administration's decision if a student is expelled or suspended. Overall, it's a great school! we all think school should start later, though. Again, that's the administration's decision. The principal and assistant principal are very nice and have solved all my problems without turning a word. I am on 8-blue and would highly recommend all my teachers! i can't believe how nice they are and how much they want to help me! aside with the lockers being really small, this is a good school.

200 West Carlisle Street, Mooresville, IN  46158
Last modified Paul Hadley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.