Posted March 18, 2015
So proud to say this is where my children attend school. From the moment you walk in and are greeted by the office staff you are made to feel welcome. Class sizes are small, teachers are knowledgeable, and students are friendly.

Posted March 18, 2015
This is an all around great school! I can't recommend it enough from the preschool all the way to eighth grade.

Posted March 18, 2015
Wonderful families and staff! Very supportive! Creative, loving teachers. Fun, caring atmosphere. Caring for each other and others in need.

Posted April 26, 2014
Mooresville Christian Academy means the world to me. A school where they encourage parents to be involved with their children's education. The staff takes there time to make sure each and every child is doing their very best to succeed in life skills. Not only do they make education a priority but they are building strong character to help these children to be productive person's in society. I have seen my shy daughter blossom into a beautiful young lady, trying things I thought she would never do and have the courage to try even more difficult task. Education is not just about what you read from a book or give back on test, but what you take with you for the rest of your life. That is what the staff at MCA tries to accomplish everyday, to help our children grow, mentally, physically, spiritually and to have strong Godly and good traits in their live. As a parent I am grateful that I have a school that is the perfect extension of my home. I can mold her, train her even teacher her, but when you have a caring staff that wants the best for your child as much as you do, there is no better combination that MCA.

Posted April 19, 2014
There are many wonderful things about MCA. It's hard to know where to start. As with all schools, the education the kids are getting is important. MCA does an exceptional job in educating my kids. What I like the most is the individual attention the kids get. The school is a Christian school. The love of God shines forth in all they do, from the songs sung in PreK all the way up. The teachers display christian attitudes and expect the same from the kids. So you not only get a great education, but they live out and teach biblical principles at the same time. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL!!

Posted April 18, 2014
Our family has only been at MCA for one year, but for this year, the school, staff and teachers have all been fantastic. I love the small class ratio of each of my children in school. I look forward to many more years of my children attending this school. In every area, I have found teachers, staff and even other parents so willing to help and come alongside me in any given situation, good and bad. The teachers are loving and concerned for each of their students. And each time I've had a concern over one of my children, they have taken time, sometimes unscheduled, to attend to my concerns. And the office staff have been the same way! I love this school and all that work here as well as the other parents. It is a great community to raise my children in.

Posted April 17, 2014
My husband and I are so please the Lord led us to MCA. We have been nothing but please with the whole staff. Each one of them go above and beyond the call of duty to guide, direct, teach and love each and every student. MCA is an A+ school in every category.

Posted September 26, 2012
MCA has the best teachers and staff!! Genuine hearts for the kids... Wonderful atmosphere for kids to learn. Great role models! Thank you Mooresville Christian Academy!

Mooresville Christian Academy 4

Posted July 02, 2012
I went to this school for many years and I loved it! I still go back to visit with teachers and younger friends. The teachers and staff are so nice and really try to help every student. The academics are quite high, especially compared to some of the public schools nearby. It is a small school, but new students fit in well, perhaps even because it is so small. I had many friends who were new in the later grades and they made lots of friends quickly and I'm still in touch with them. Being a small school, pretty much your whole class is a big group of friends. This can either be a good or bad thing. Personally, I love this school and still miss its atmosphere sometimes!

Posted January 22, 2012
We love MCA! I highly recommend this school. We had our daughter tested into PreK early , as she is ahead of the game. They were happy to evaluate her and to work with our family to get her into the school. She has done absolutely wonderfully and the teachers and staff are fantastic. The other students are polite and friendly to everyone. They have several opportunities to get involved and a lot of school activities and functions. It feels like a family. We are so fortunate to have found MCA!

Mooresville Christian Academy
4271 Indiana 144, Mooresville, IN  46158
Last modified Mooresville Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mooresville Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top