Posted October 09, 2007

Marrs Elementary School 3

Posted October 25, 2006

Posted October 27, 2005
This is by far one of the finest public elementary schools around. Both of my boys have a strong solid foundation in reading and math. I am sorry we are leaving the state because this school can't be beat. Marrs has received the 4 star rating, the highest in Indiana for decades. You can't miss on sending your kids here. Families move to this school district from the Evansville area for this reason. Very safe environment too. Parents participation strongly encouraged. Great principal.

Posted October 27, 2005
I highly recommend this school. My children love it and the academics are outstanding. Great principal too.

Posted October 25, 2004
I have never been so pleased as to be a part of this school district. I am a professional and my ex-husband is a professional running a company. We try to be involved in everything in which our son participates; however it is not always possible. Regardless, every one works hard to be active in his education and they truly care to keep us as active as possible. He is receiving an above average education and I am proud of this public school.

Marrs Elementary School
9201 Old Highway 62 East, Mount Vernon, IN  47620
(812) 985-2082
Last modified Marrs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marrs Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.