Mount Vernon, IN

Posted January 15, 2015
As parents who want the best education at affordable cost, we could not be more pleased with our experience at St. Matthews. We moved across state lines hoping for a better education for our children and believe it was well worth every bit of the trouble moving from the comforts of where we were raised to see that our children had a better, brighter future. My only wish is that my kids could continue to go to St. Matthews through Jr. High/High School.

Posted August 25, 2011
St. Matthew has the perfect environment for education and faith. We have three children that have attended this school, one remains. The small class size, opportunities for leadership, growth of character, the faith-based, faith-filled environment is exceptional. Teachers at the Junior High always mention how they can spot the kiddos from St. Matthew. What a testament!

Posted April 13, 2010
Not only learning but development of character occurs at this school!

Posted September 16, 2009
I love this school because when you become a parent/grandparent who's child is enrolled in this school...YOU ARE FAMILY. Every staff member knows each child and that is very hard to find these days. My granddaughter started when she was 3 at the pre-school and on to Kindergarten from there. Academically, Socially, and Religion teaching...I cannot say enough about the school.

St Matthew School

Posted December 03, 2008
St. Matthew's is a wonderful school for our children to receive a quality christian-based education from teachers who truly care for their students. It is so much more than just the '3 R's'. My oldest child has gone on to the public junior high where she continues to mezmerize her teachers with what she been taught. The best students in her class are all from St. Matthews! I have 2 other children at St. Matthew's currently and they love it - so do Mom and I!

St Matthew School