Muncie, IN

Posted April 18, 2011
I am very pleased with what I see going on at Northview. The teachers really enjoy teaching and are excited to be there.

Posted April 22, 2010
I am pleased with this school it has been one of the best for my son. Teachers and principal Mr. Grim are the greatest a person could ask for. Thanks Ms.Clark, Mr.Grim for your patience with my son I know it hasn't been easy but thanks you guys are great.

Posted March 25, 2009
I researched and researched Muncie's Elementary schools before my son started Kindergarten! We are located in North View district and based on test score and this websites scores, I was convinced that this school was not good enough for my son! I sent him to Mitchell for Kindergarten, and we loved it there, but because of a few family changes we had to send him to our local school this year. His first grade experience has been just as good at North View then Mitchell. Ms Clark is an amazing teacher! My son is excelling and I have no issues sending my other children there.

Posted May 29, 2008

North View Elementary School 0

Posted March 29, 2008
The teachers have been really great in thier support and keeping me informed of my childrens progress or lack thereof.

Posted February 13, 2007

North View Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2003
I feel that Northview needs to focus more on Phonics in the lower grades. My daughter is in first grade and they are teaching 'whole language' instead of phonics.

North View Elementary School
807 West Yale Avenue, Muncie, IN  47304
Last modified North View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top