Posted February 26, 2014
I attended Southside all 4 years of high school and I love the teachers! It is a good school and the teachers work hard to teach the students.

Posted August 19, 2011
I am proud to say I'm a 2009 Southside High School graduate. I had the privilege of being a part of their outstanding music program and I must say that it is one of Indiana's finest. I participated in AP programs, was a member of the National Honors Society, and had several honors classes throughout my high school career. This is a very diverse school with charismatic, hardworking students and supportive staff members.

Posted July 26, 2010
I graduated from South this year with an academic honors diploma. The staff is amazing, and I loved my teachers. This is a great school to attend. The music program is awesome. South offers many sports for everyone and unlike some schools, you don't have to pay to play. The only thing you pay for is uniform/equipment. The school also offers many advanced placement courses to help earn college credit.

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted October 14, 2008

Muncie Southside High School 0

Posted September 15, 2008
Southside needs better staff and teachers who understand the students. I give them no stars... But, i think the new sup. Is going to shake things up a bit. Thank you!

Posted August 05, 2005
Great School. Experienced staff. It has a very friendly atmosphere.It offers a great variety of classes and sports ,and it has the best band in the state !!

Posted August 22, 2003
- a former student

Muncie Southside High School
1601 East 26th Street, Muncie, IN  47302
Last modified Muncie Southside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Muncie Southside High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.