Sutton Elementary School 2

Posted April 04, 2012
I have 2 boys that attend this school and wish they could go somewhere else but due to my work I have no way to get them to another school. My oldest boy has been bullied since the first day he started and when I took my concern to the principal, nothing was done. Bullying is a big issue at this school. It seems as if the principal doesn't care at all but I must admit most of the teachers are very good with the kids. I think all this school needs to be great is a new principal.

Sutton Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2012
My daughter started out here in the middle of her kindergarten year after moving to Muncie. She had learned so much in such a little amount of time. She does great & is way above average on a lot in academics. When I had problem and didn't seem to get the help I needed from the teacher at first I went to the principal for help, who dropped her meeting in order to help make sure we could meet and the situation could be properly handled & she stayed on top of the situation until it was fully handled & even afterwards continued to stay involved. Sutton Elementary has one of the best principals I have met & some of the better teachers by far.

Sutton Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My grandkids go to this school and they are always on the honor rolls, the teachers are always there for these kids, they care, the parents care, the kids care, they want to learn!

Sutton Elementary School 5

Posted September 03, 2008
My kids have always loved there teachers, and the teachers and I have worked together in any areas that might have needed more work.

Sutton Elementary School 4

Posted October 15, 2007

Sutton Elementary School
3100 East Memorial Drive, Muncie, IN  47302
Last modified Sutton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sutton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.