Bad
Good

My son goes here, and he really likes the school he makes good grades, and the teachers are helpful.

My daughter is in all honors classes and participates in 3 sports all while maintaining a 3.5 gpa at Wilson. There are many caring and devoted teachers here but the principal is a joke. I have spoken to him on several occasions about concerns I've had and he's never taken me seriously. I no longer speak to the principal when I have a concern, I just go straight to the administrative building where things can be taken care of instead of being ignored.

Mortified upon a scheduled visit to observe in physical education classes - 50-70 students in a single gymnasium. NO administrative consequences for students improper dress for physical education. I truly could NOT believe what I was seeing and hearing from students and educators. This is serious stuff but yet the class was a joke. The physical education teachers need some administrative guidance w/student issues. These teachers want to teach but the circumstances are too overwhelming for any effective instruction.

My son, currently attends Wilson Middle School. He is enrolled in honors classes and is doing very well. The teachers are considered about my child and his education. We stay in contact about his grades and homework. I am having a good experience with Wilson, although it is given a bad name. I am glad I never chose to listen to others, rather than seeing things for myself. I think a big part of any child's education is the assistance of a 'Village'. Parents and teachers working together for the children make all the difference in the world in a child's education. I am proud to say that my family (my husand, son and myself) are all Wilson Panthers.

Last modified Wilson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.