Posted April 05, 2011
Storer was the only Indiana Dept of Education Four Star School in Delaware county this past year and the teachers' dedication to our students' education is the reason why they have received the award so many times. With teachers who are willing to go the extra mile, a principal who knows each child by name -- while unwaveringly enforcing the rules -- and parents who truly care about "their" school, we all benefit. Thank you Storer staff and parents for making ours the BEST school in the county! School motto: Do the RIGHT thing!

Storer Elementary School 0

Posted August 21, 2009
I love Storer! I went there as a child and now my daughter is there. I wouldn't have it any other way! Everyone at the school is so friendly!

Posted October 07, 2008

Storer Elementary School 0

Posted January 05, 2008
My daughter has gone here for 2 years and although it is a great school, there is no way there is 16 kids to 1 teacher. Both years there have been 30 kids in her class.

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted September 24, 2007
I love Storer! My kids have been going there for over 10 years. Mrs. Grubbs is the greatest principal...she is very interactive with the kids. She is always working late and back in early. She is truly devoted to this school!

Contact Information

3211 West Mansfield Drive
Muncie, IN 47304

Storer Elementary School
3211 West Mansfield Drive, Muncie, IN  47304
Last modified Storer Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Storer Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.