Northside Middle School 1

Posted February 21, 2011
This school really lacks caring teachers, appropriate response on bullying, and academic help for students. My child struggled in Math. No matter how much help we were, she still stuggled. My child asked for help on several occasions only to be told to "go figure it out".When she came home and told me about how a young man slapped her in the face at lunch and she went to the proper staff, she was told to put her complaint in the "bully box" and nothing was done. I became very irritated and had to complain to someone higher in order to get anything done. Now that she is at a different school, she has past the istep (very high scores) When I attended NMS, it was a wonderful experience & I wanted my children to have a wonderful experiance, instead it was one of the worst. Some parents like this school, I just don't understand how. The after school program that is suppose to help the students with homework, is a JOKE. When I went in to see how things were going, children were just socializing, doing what ever they wanted. Using it for social time instead of homework. Since there was very little structure provided, what else do you expect young teens to do?

Northside Middle School 4

Posted April 19, 2008
Im a student at northside, and I think the teachers and extra curricular activites are great too! The only problem I have is the bullying.

Northside Middle School 3

Posted September 18, 2007

Northside Middle School 4

Posted July 12, 2007

Northside Middle School 5

Posted March 29, 2005

Northside Middle School
2400 West Bethel Avenue, Muncie, IN  47304
Last modified Northside Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northside Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.