Muncie, IN

Posted March 25, 2015
My daughter has attended St. Mary school since Kindergarten, and her father and I wouldn't dream of having her attend anywhere else! She gets tons of individualized attention, with care taken to help her deal with her ADHD. The school is extremely family centered. As a parent I'm kept informed on her progress, or of any problems right away. There are lots of ways parents can get involved with the school too? The staff are genuinely loving and caring towards all the students. My daughter excels in several subjects, and the school is great at nurturing those Gifts- keeping her from getting bored, inspiring her creativity! If you want your child to gets lots of individualized, nurturing attention- there is no better place in Muncie for them! I'm so grateful this gem of a school remains available right here! It should be noted that you don't have to be Catholic to attend St. Mary school.

Posted April 27, 2014
MY THREE CHILDREN ATTENDED ST MARY AND POPE JOHN PAUL CATHOLIC SCHOOLS , K THRU 8TH GRADE. ALL THREE RECEIVED AN EXCELLENT EDUCATION. THE TEACHERS ARE HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND CARE ABOUT EACH CHILD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS "A" RATED STATE ACCREDITED SCHOOL TO ANY PARENT WHO WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO HAVE SOLID FOUNDATION FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE.

Saint Mary School 1

Posted January 02, 2011
At both the administrative and middle-school teaching levels, the turnover rate is amazingly high. I pulled our children out of this school primarily because I didn't to be part of a "musical chairs" education.

Posted December 24, 2010
St. Mary is an excellent school. The teachers are professional, caring, and competent. The school truly is a family, encouraging parental involvement. I know that the parents of my daughter's classmates value education just as I do. The students consistently score high on the ISTEP, and go on to do very well in the local high schools.

Posted October 25, 2008
St. Mary is a wonderful school. It's almost like a family. The students all score very high in ISTEP [PASS+] and get a quality education with Christian values. I very much recommend the school, and have sent all three of my children there.

Saint Mary School
2301 West Gilbert Street, Muncie, IN  47303
Last modified Saint Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Mary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top