Posted April 27, 2014
MY THREE CHILDREN ATTENDED ST MARY AND POPE JOHN PAUL CATHOLIC SCHOOLS , K THRU 8TH GRADE. ALL THREE RECEIVED AN EXCELLENT EDUCATION. THE TEACHERS ARE HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND CARE ABOUT EACH CHILD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS "A" RATED STATE ACCREDITED SCHOOL TO ANY PARENT WHO WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO HAVE SOLID FOUNDATION FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE.

Saint Mary School 1

Posted January 02, 2011
At both the administrative and middle-school teaching levels, the turnover rate is amazingly high. I pulled our children out of this school primarily because I didn't to be part of a "musical chairs" education.

Posted December 24, 2010
St. Mary is an excellent school. The teachers are professional, caring, and competent. The school truly is a family, encouraging parental involvement. I know that the parents of my daughter's classmates value education just as I do. The students consistently score high on the ISTEP, and go on to do very well in the local high schools.

Posted October 25, 2008
St. Mary is a wonderful school. It's almost like a family. The students all score very high in ISTEP [PASS+] and get a quality education with Christian values. I very much recommend the school, and have sent all three of my children there.

Saint Mary School
2301 West Gilbert Street, Muncie, IN  47303
Last modified Saint Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Mary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.