Posted April 27, 2014
MY THREE CHILDREN ATTENDED ST MARY AND POPE JOHN PAUL CATHOLIC SCHOOLS , K THRU 8TH GRADE. ALL THREE RECEIVED AN EXCELLENT EDUCATION. THE TEACHERS ARE HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND CARE ABOUT EACH CHILD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS "A" RATED STATE ACCREDITED SCHOOL TO ANY PARENT WHO WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO HAVE SOLID FOUNDATION FOR HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE.

Saint Mary School 1

Posted January 02, 2011
At both the administrative and middle-school teaching levels, the turnover rate is amazingly high. I pulled our children out of this school primarily because I didn't to be part of a "musical chairs" education.

Posted December 24, 2010
St. Mary is an excellent school. The teachers are professional, caring, and competent. The school truly is a family, encouraging parental involvement. I know that the parents of my daughter's classmates value education just as I do. The students consistently score high on the ISTEP, and go on to do very well in the local high schools.

Posted October 25, 2008
St. Mary is a wonderful school. It's almost like a family. The students all score very high in ISTEP [PASS+] and get a quality education with Christian values. I very much recommend the school, and have sent all three of my children there.

Contact Information

2301 West Gilbert Street
Muncie, IN 47303

School website

Saint Mary School
2301 West Gilbert Street, Muncie, IN  47303
Last modified Saint Mary School is a private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Mary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.