Posted April 30, 2014
I love St Lawrence School.......my daughters enrolled last year and I have seen them grow academically, spiritually, and emotionally. I like how involved the school is with the parents. The teachers and staff are always welcoming. I feel that the teachers truly have a passion for education, fun and faith. Thanks for the opportunity to express my gratitude.

Saint Lawrence School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
St. Lawrence is a great community. It is more than just a school. We do not attend the church, but we have found a great group of parents who care about the students, school, and the education.

Posted April 29, 2014
Saint Lawrence is a great school. The principal and teachers are well organized and deliver a well-rounded, rigorous curriculm that includes math, language arts, science, social studies, technology, art, music, physical education and religion. The staff realizes that state standards are a minimum threshold and go beyond that. All students do science fair projects as part of the science curriculum. The after school care program, the food in the cafeteria and the parent-teacher organization are also good. Families are required to volunteer 50 hours a year at school related activities, which is a committment, but this is one of the reasons Saint Lawrence is such a good school. Saint Lawrence also offers a tutoring programs (at no additional charge) for students that need extra help in language arts and/or math -- actually implementing the idea of "no child left behind". The staff is not overly obsessive about test scores, but the staff are focused on a systematic, rigorous education which get results.

Posted April 26, 2014
Saint Lawrence Catholic School is by far the best elementary school in Muncie. My son is currently in Kindergarten and has learned so much. The teachers are great and have many years experience. He actually enjoys going to school. My next child will definitely be enrolling in 2015. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted April 25, 2014
I have two kids who attend this school and couldn't be happier with the education they are receiving. I think the teachers are great, and the class/school size is phenomenal. My kids both have around 15 students in their classes.

Posted April 25, 2014
St. Lawrence is dear to my heart because I attended the school. As a teacher myself, I am impressed by the excellence in academics as well as the emphasis on good character and religious education. St. Lawrence involves parents in the learning process and encourages positive involvement. The staff gives 110% to each and every student. The loving, caring, nurturing environment is exactly what I wanted for my own children, and I have been so happy with my daughter's experience this year!

Posted April 25, 2014
This school is absolutely the best private school option in the Muncie area. The classes are small, but diverse. Teacher make excellent use of technology. Each child receives personal attention. My children have absolutely blossomed at this school and I would send them no where else. Also, I feel absolutely safe with my children at the school and I don't worry about them at all during the day.

Posted April 25, 2014
Best private school in Muncie. Best test scores, respectful children who learn, and a fun family environment.

Posted April 25, 2014
My children love attending school here. They are above their peers academically that attend other schools. It has been a great fit for our family.

Posted April 25, 2014
Caring teachers, small class sizes, good use of technology. My kids have made lots of friends and I think it is the best option in Muncie for school. Very affordable.

Saint Lawrence School
2801 East 16th Street, Muncie, IN  47302
Last modified Saint Lawrence School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint Lawrence School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.