North Wood High School 2

Posted October 12, 2011
This school is DISCRIMINANT. If you are not involved in sports or an academic team, you do not matter here. I am not in sports, and I am treated rather poorly compared to students who are in sports. All I can say is, I cannot wait until I graduate and never have to return here again.

Posted January 28, 2010

North Wood High School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
NW MS and HS has the best students in the world--hard-working, talented, and of good character!

Posted June 24, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted November 09, 2008

Posted February 03, 2008
It's a great school to go to. I love the environment and I feel very safe going here. The only thing I don't like is our principal. He's really horrible and no one really likes him, not even the teachers.

North Wood High School 3

Posted June 13, 2005
We are losing the quality teaching at North Wood. The teacher turn around rate is not good. Our sports programs are fading. Our parents are involved, but we need more funding. Our academic scores are average, but not the greatest. They were better 5 years ago than now. The staff has lost their motivation.

Posted December 13, 2004

North Wood High School
2101 North Main Street, Nappanee, IN  46550
Last modified North Wood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Wood High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.