Bad
Good

Green Valley Elementary School 1

Posted July 30, 2013
This school is a terrible school. I was a former student here. While there are two teachers that I just love, most of them were unhelpful and testy with students. The two teachers I loved were Mrs. Neville, who worked with my younger brother who had behavioral problems and help him a lot. The other was Mrs. Bur, who taught kindergarten and did the same. But Mrs. Neville is by far the best teacher my family has ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Posted June 02, 2009
I really love the kindergarden program this year... Mis Bir is an amazing teacher!

Posted March 06, 2008
i really dont like the school, and i really dont like a teacher there. She gets way to loud with children

Posted November 13, 2007
Both of my sons has been going to Green Valley. One in the 5 grade the other in the 2 grade. The teacher are great. The principal is new,and the kids like him. I am sad that this is going to be my oldests last year,i with he could stay there forever.

Posted March 13, 2007
My daughter has been at Green Valley since kindergarten she is now in 4th there we are extremely happy with teachers, staff and her peers. She ha excelled greatly. She has been on straight A honor roll since she started receiving grades(they use the E, G, S and U system till 3rd). The teachers, and staff are all very helpful and friendly. They are also very open to parent involvement in the classroom and out. Out of all the elementary schools in Floyd county that I have been associated with whether it was my brother or nieces Green Valley far exceeds them all. Over all I am very satisfied.

Posted May 08, 2006
My daughter went there for a year and a half. She enjoyed the experince. I have also enjoyed my daughter going there. They have school sports that compete against other Floyd County Elemantrys. She was in cheerleading and loved it. She also made strait A's. The teachers there taught her so much. When we moved she was 1 step ahead of the BISD students. I recomend this place to anyone.

Green Valley Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2006
My child has attended this school for the second year in a row. I am very unhappy with the education my child is receiving. I would never recommend this elementary to any parent. The level of academics is poor and my child has not excelled in any way. The teachers do not go out of their way to help in assisting students not understanding a course, etc. I have felt that the teachers seem to act more as a strict, unfriendly college professor, rather than a nice & helpful elementary teacher.I would not recommend any Floyd County School, definately spend the extra money to send your child to a private school where they will get the education they need for their future. As I will be next year!

Posted August 26, 2003
This school is great and the teachers and principal are superior!

2230 Green Valley Road, New Albany, IN  47150
Last modified Green Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.