Nathaniel Scribner Middle School 3

Posted August 09, 2011
I went to Scribner for 2010-2011 school year and was in fifth grade. (Due to budget cuts in NAFCS the fifth graders were put into middle school.) I was on the AP team and was also very stressed in life at that time. As a result, my grades bombed. The work was pretty good for my level, but I couldn't trust anyone. Their discipline system needs some work, as I have an ex-friend who was put in ISS often and missed many days of school and didn't get any punishment other than that. Most of the people in my class (class, not team) had C's and D's. I dunno. I didn't have a great experience, but I know others did. I also made a few close friends. Now I'm going into sixth grade at RVMS and hope I have a good time.

Nathaniel Scribner Middle School 4

Posted July 26, 2011
Very happy with the staff and the academic performance of the school. The teachers are very helpful and there are a lot of resources for students that need extra study help.

Posted June 21, 2009

Posted April 29, 2008

Posted April 03, 2007
Scribner middle school is a great school. The only problem is dicipline. Every little things these kids do, they get into trouble for. I have a daughter(8th) and a son(7th) that go to scribner and I get calls on the pettyest of problems. I have good kids and they dont get in trouble at home, but yet they come home to me with a detention slip and I go crazy. I hear that my kids did something small like say a word that sounds close to a curse word, and my daughter came home with an I.S.S. I think that is sad. -Concerned parent

Posted April 03, 2007
Scribner is a great school! I learn a lot and I can say that my teachers stay involved with me and show me what to do if I'm not quite understanding what Im learning. My teachers take control of any situation I'm not understanding and help me to understand. I've been at Scribner for three years. I was in the very first 6th grade class and I can honeslty say my teachers push me to work harder when I'm struggling. I can admit I'm not the best student but I try hard and my teachers help me learn easier. My principle, Ms. Mull, is a great help. She helps out and she's a very nice woman. -Bryanna Skinner (8th)

Posted June 19, 2005
I love Scribner! I was in the frist 6th grade graduating class.I look forwoard to going to Scribner next year.

Posted November 07, 2004
This school is great! I look forward coming to scribner middle school everyday! I am involved in lots of stuff at scribner. The teacher are also wonderful. And our principal and Assistant principal are also great. Overall a great school.

Posted August 12, 2004

Nathaniel Scribner Middle School
910 Old Vincennes Road, New Albany, IN  47150
Last modified Nathaniel Scribner Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nathaniel Scribner Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.