PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Moved my child to this school after our previous catholic school had closed, over all severely disappointed. I definitely feel this school is more worried about high enrollment numbers instead of the quality of education the administration provides. We have tried to express our concerns over the past three years, prayed about it, and feel we certainly will be looking for an alternative.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

I have not seen this school push its teachers to continue their training or education to keep up on strategies of teaching.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Compared to family and friends children, our child receives about thirty percent more home work, yet is about a month behind on material being taught.

Develops character: Neutral

School hides a lot of what goes on, excuse we get is they are not a public school and do not "need" to report to anyone.

The excellent communication and support between Our Lady's principal, teachers, parents and other leadership is recognized through above average student achievement; committment to philanthropy inside and outside of our immediate community and also by the multiple academic, sport and other enrichment programs offered at our school.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a wonderful small Catholic school. It is Very family and Christ centered with smart, caring teachers that always go the extra mile to help students.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is full of loving, caring families, faithfilled teachers and staff, and a supportive caring pastor and church community. We are turly blessed!

I have sent two kids through OLPH and I am very happy with the Quality of Education, the amount of Care and Support provided by their teachers. The Religious Growth is also a very important benefit as well. There are some great people working within the school, and some great parents that care about the kids and the community. If choosing a school in Southern Indiana, you could do much worse than sending your kids to OLPH!

I have loved my children going to Our Lady and have not had any complaints. Anytime I have questions or think my child needs extra help or something has happened, the teachers and staff have always been extremely helpful. My kids love it

OLPH has one of the highest avarage ISTEP scores in the state. We have even had students score 100% on ISTEP

Last modified Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.