Posted April 28, 2014
The excellent communication and support between Our Lady's principal, teachers, parents and other leadership is recognized through above average student achievement; committment to philanthropy inside and outside of our immediate community and also by the multiple academic, sport and other enrichment programs offered at our school.

Posted April 26, 2014
Our Lady of Perpetual Help is a wonderful small Catholic school. It is Very family and Christ centered with smart, caring teachers that always go the extra mile to help students.

Posted April 25, 2014
Our Lady of Perpetual Help School is full of loving, caring families, faithfilled teachers and staff, and a supportive caring pastor and church community. We are turly blessed!

Posted April 24, 2014
I have sent two kids through OLPH and I am very happy with the Quality of Education, the amount of Care and Support provided by their teachers. The Religious Growth is also a very important benefit as well. There are some great people working within the school, and some great parents that care about the kids and the community. If choosing a school in Southern Indiana, you could do much worse than sending your kids to OLPH!

Posted April 24, 2014
I have loved my children going to Our Lady and have not had any complaints. Anytime I have questions or think my child needs extra help or something has happened, the teachers and staff have always been extremely helpful. My kids love it

Posted February 16, 2010
OLPH has one of the highest avarage ISTEP scores in the state. We have even had students score 100% on ISTEP

Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School
1752 Scheller Lane, New Albany, IN  47150
Last modified Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Our Lady Of Perpetual Help School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top