K-8 & Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

We love Holy Family School! The fact that the teachers care so much about developing both our children's education and spiritually is so meaningful. Knowing that our children will grow up immersed in Catholic tradition and learn to have caring hearts from their earliest years while also receiving outstanding academic instruction and personal development is invaluable.

I chose Holy Family to provide a quality academic and religious education to my three children. Academic, spiritual, and extracurricular activities are not spectator sports at Holy Family. Parental involvement is needed and required and although working and being an involved parent is a difficult balance, for those who can, it's the optimum experience. My children know that our teachers are valued and respected in our home and this carries over into the classroom. They know that faith plays a role in every aspect of their day to day activities. I've always been able to talk to teachers or the principal to resolve any concern or bump in the road we've had along the way.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers are the strength of Holy Family Catholic School. They are professional and caring.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Teachers hold students (and themselves) responsible for their actions, and teach strong Christian morals without favoritism.

Holy Family Catholic School's strength lies in the teachers and staff, who take the time with each student to care for them, and help them through the simplest of problems. We have sent our children to Holy Family for the past 11 years, and couldn't be more pleased. We will be sad when we graduate our last student in 4 short years.

Absolutely love Holy Family school. We switched here from public schools and couldn't be happier with our choice. Our daughters are thriving in their new school. They're being challenged every day and being taught great morals and values.

Holy Family School has been such a blessing for my girls in 2nd and 7th grades. Our youngest has been excelling at reading and Math because of being taught the basics, but being allowed and encouraged to go further. She loves being independent and working on her online homework, as well as other special projects. Our oldest, after having been here for 8 years, is learning good study habits, and getting personal attention in the subjects she loves: French, Science, and Literature. She has competed with the Academic Team for two years now, and loves it! Both girls have had opportunities to lead groups and present in front of their classmates. The teachers, staff, and parents are all very personal, caring, and protective of our children. Overall, we are very pleased with the education and development they are receiving at Holy Family.

Both of my children have attended Holy Family. I am extremely happy with the quality of education they have received. Holy Family is a very friendly place. The teachers are supportive and will go the extra mile to help their students achieve their potential. The parents are extremely involved and have helped launch several extracurricular programs that set Holy Family apart from other local schools. These include a competitive Science Olympiad team (12th in the state in 2013, their first year competing) and a Junior Indiana Academic Superbowl Team that placed in the top 3 in the state in 4 of the 5 disciplines tested.

This is a great school--If you are a member of a family who has attended here for generations. For the rest of us, well...I pray for the teachers daily, that they treat my children as Christ would treat his flock...So far, my prayers have remained unanswered. I pray that other children won't bully my child, but then, it continues to happen....

Holy Family School has a warm and friendly environment, the families are great, and the academics are the best in the area!

Last modified Holy Family School is a Private school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.