Posted April 24, 2014
We love Christian Academy! Not only does our daughter receive a quality Christian education, but has also made some great life-long friends who share a love for Jesus Christ. We're proud of the school's academic, relational, and spiritual values.

Posted December 23, 2013
I agree with the last review. My daughter went here for a short period of time. The principal told me if I had not found a home church by a certain date that she would not be able to attend the following year. She was also very entitled. It was her way or the highway. She started soccer and the coaches were there every practice having them do push ups for missing goals but no water to hydrate them until I complained. Also there was not a coach in sight the first game. Just high school students monitoring the game. When I asked another parent about this, the coach emailed me and told me that gossiping with other parents would not be tolerated and was not very Christian like. ....hmmmm. This school is all about money and if you are a scholarship family you are treated differently. I pulled my daughter out and she will never be going back. This is a Christian school but most of the faculty do you not behave this way. Christ should be the center of this school not $$$$$$$.

Posted January 16, 2013
This school is only interested in taking your money and not so much in educating students. The teachers and administrators are quite content to sit by, watching students fail without alerting parents or attempting to help their students succeed. I am a proponent of private school education, but CAI is a waste of money. If you are looking for a quality education for your money, this is not the school for you!

Posted September 07, 2012
In our ninth year! Very happy with the school, and believe the price is well worth it. Christ like basics will set these children in the proper direction for a life time.

Christian Academy Of Indiana 2

Posted September 28, 2011
My 6th grader has two hours of homework a night- way too much for the age. My child went to CAI for elementary and enjoyed it and I thought the elementary teachers were great. However, the middle school is a joke- poor teaching, too much homework and no leadership from administrators. The same teachers that teach the 8th graders teach the 6th graders and evidently can't make the distinction between the two. The majority of the work is nothing but busy work. I've been very dissappointed with the lack of flexibility on part of the school. Also, if you pay the tution and don't like the school they stick you with the full bill for the entire year. Not a great way to run a school.

Posted December 07, 2010
We feel very blessed to have Christian Academy here in southern Indiana. The challenges our children will face in the future as adults are very different than the ones we have today as parents. Christian Academy has prepared our 3 children spiritually, academically and socially, in partnership with us as parents, to be effective disciples for the Kingdom. If you desire Christ centered values and a Biblical worldview in the education of your children, we feel that Christian Academy is THE choice in southern Indiana.

Posted June 03, 2010
CAI is the most wonderful school. The only drawback being the tuition ($5000.00 + per child). The kids are pushed to excel academically as well as taught responsibility, respect, and self-control. My kids have been there for 4 years and we pray that we will be able to continue until graduation. The teachers and staff are engaging with the students as well as the parents. We are very thankful for the perfect combination on christian teaching and academic excellence.

Posted April 04, 2010
This school is a wonderful school. It is a safe place for childern to learn and grow. I go to CAI and we are ahead of most schools and we an have excellent reading program. I love this school and I would recommend this school to any Christian Family looking for a good school to go to.

Christian Academy Of Indiana 0

Posted December 07, 2009
As a grandparent of three children at CAI, I can tell you that this is a wonderful place to teach children and nurture them. The faculty is wonderful and caring.

Posted September 10, 2009
What a fabulous school!! I couldn't say more great things about CAI. From the first-class facilities to the warm and friendly staff, to the Gospel shared openly and honestly, you won't find better in Christian Education. I won't send my kids anywhere else!

Christian Academy Of Indiana
1000 Academy Drive, New Albany, IN  47150
Last modified Christian Academy Of Indiana is a Private school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christian Academy Of Indiana Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top