New Castle High School 1

Posted January 18, 2010

Posted December 27, 2008
A very involved with the student and parent school.

New Castle High School 4

Posted September 21, 2008

New Castle High School 3

Posted December 03, 2007

Posted October 18, 2006
- a former student
I lived in New Castle my whole life until about 3 years ago. New Castle High School is the best school that I've heard of and I would do anything to go back for the end of my senior year! Attending NCCHS was the best experience of my life. It has wonderful educational programs along with the right amount of athletics and spirit. Everyone is very hospitable and the teachers really know what they are doing and try to help in any way they can. NCCHS is a great place to learn and make friends and memories. I recommend this school to anyone that has the chance to attend!

Posted February 23, 2006
I went to new castle schools my whole life. I love new castlet period. My first year and a half were the best school years I ever had. The teachers are so sweet kind and caring as well as the students I really miss it and all my friends. ~ashley dodd~

New Castle High School
801 Parkview Drive, New Castle, IN  47362
Last modified New Castle High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Castle High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top