New Castle, IN

Westwood Elementary School 5

Posted September 24, 2012
I enrolled my son today on the spot, the office staff was very helpful and very very friendly. They were very talkative to my son to help him feel comfortable with his new school. One lady walked me around the school to show me everything and all the staff we met was super nice and friendly. When I called the transportation to arrange the bus ride they were also very very helpful and patient with me because we are new to the area and do not know any references to help them understand where we live. When my son came home he stated "that this was the BEST school in the whole USA" and his has been to school in GA (our hometown where we know everyone) and Mississippi. THANK YOU Westwood Staff!!!

Westwood Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2010
I wish they had a band for the 5th grade instead of Choir. Other than that they do with what they have. I do not know a lot about the lower grades but I know their 5th grade teachers are pretty awesome

Westwood Elementary School 1

Posted March 18, 2009

Westwood Elementary School 2

Posted January 10, 2009
If your not in the click then they ignore you. There are teachers there who want to enforce their home discipline on your children. They are not there to raise your children they are there to teach them. This is coming from a parent of a well behaved child who has never been in trouble.

Westwood Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2008

Westwood Elementary School
1015 South Greensboro Pike, New Castle, IN  47362
Last modified Westwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westwood Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top