New Palestine, IN

New Palestine Elementary School 5

Posted March 07, 2013
We transferred to NPE after a year of private school that was very challenging. At first, we experienced similar issues with the school system, teacher/child interactions, negative behavior reports, social issues, and was uncertain as to the cause. At mid year, the school counselor called us into a meeting to discuss the issues, and through the process we ended up learning our daughter had a disability that hindered her interactions. It was the same issues she dealt with at the private school, but was never brought to our attention. NPE enabled us to help identify the issue and get help for her. She has now integrated fully into the school, and is doing wonderfully. I can't begin to tell you how great the staff and teachers are!

New Palestine Elementary School

Posted February 26, 2008
New Palestine Elementary school is a wonderful place to have my children. The staff is warm and work as a team. The principal, Mr. Kern is very hands-on with the kids. The children are challenged and given opportunities to shine their special talents and gifts whether that be math, spelling, singing, or art. I am proud to have my children attend school at NPE!

New Palestine Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2005
I think they should have more play ground eqepment.

New Palestine Elementary School
Po Box 538, New Palestine, IN  46163
Last modified New Palestine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Palestine Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top